Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator with Expansion Pack features Real CPR Help Technology, See-Thru CPR technology, a code readiness testing system, rectilinear biphasic technology, One Step 3-lead ECG cable with AHA markings, OneStep system with CPR cable, compact flash, and USB port. The Zoll R Plus Defibrillator combines the simplicity of the BLS R Series Defibrillator and can transform into an ALS Defibrillator for advanced life support. The R Plus Defibrillator is Wi-Fi capable (modem required), and features integrated AC power.
Warranty: 5 Year Hospital Warranty.
Real CPR Help and See-Thru CPR technology allow rescuer see depth and rate of compression as well as monitor underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR. These features are included with the R Series R Plus Defibrillator. See-Thru CPR reduces the duration of pauses during CPR so rescuers are able to see whether an organized underlying rhythm has developed without stopping compressions. Real CPR Help guides rescuers with text and audio feedback on CPR quality measures with numeric data based on real time depth and rate of compresssions.
The R Plus Defibrillator also features Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform (RBW) that was designed for external defibrillation to control for variations in patient impedance through a series of digitally-controlled internal resistors. This feature provides the maximum average current held for the optimum duration. RBW provides more current than the typical "high energy" biphasic that other defibrillators use, and has proven to be more effective than monophasic waveforms, especially on high-impedance patients.
The R Series works with the Zoll OneStep Pacing system. With OneStep Pacing and Zoll OneStep electrodes, the need for a separate ECG cable is eliminated. The ECG electrodes are incorporated with an anterior OneStep electrode. The electrodes are triangular and incorporate a circular multi-function therapy electrode in the middle and three ECG electrodes at the ends of the triangular electrode pad shape. While the therapy portion emits a pacing pulse, the ECG electrodes acquire signals from the heart and function as the monitoring element. Electrodes for this function are sold separately from the R Plus Defibrillator Unit.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator with Expansion Pack Configurations have Optional Advanced Monitoring Parameters as Follows:
- Pulse Oximetry (SPO2): Provides fast and accurate means of continually and non-invasive monitoring patients who are at risk for developing hypoxemia. SPO2 possesses adult, pediatric, and neonatal capabilities, monitors both ECG rate and pulse rate when pacing. Includes reusable adult sensor and 4 foot extension cable.
- End-Tidal (EtCO2) Mainstream Technology: Provides continuous end-tidal CO2 monitoring and diagnostic information with a Respironics CAPNOSTST 5 sensor, and easy-to-use airway adapters. Airway adapter not included. EtCO2 is for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP): Provides and displays readings of systolic, diastolic, and mean blood pressure and displays history of NIBP measurements taken in the last few hours. Includes 23-33 cm reusable cuff, 3 meter air hose, RMT motion tolerance. NIBP is for use on adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Wi-Fi Card: Enables R Plus Wi-Fi Capability. Supports up to 11 Mbps data rate per channel.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator with Extension Pack Features:
- Wi-Fi Capable.
- Real CPR Help.
- See-Thru CPR.
- OneStep Electrode Technology.
- ECG 3-lead cable.
- OneStep system with CPR cable.
- Code readiness testing system that self-tests over 100 parameters.
- Flexibility to transform from BLS to ALS.
- USB and flash ports.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator with Extension Pack Configurations:
|Product Number||OneStep||SPO2||EtCO2||NIBP||Wi-Fi Card|
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator with Extension Pack Media & Literature:
Zoll R Series Defibrillator Family Brochure
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator Spec Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.