The Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator with Expansion Pack combines the simplicity of the BLS R Series Defibrillator and can transform into an ALS Defibrillator for advanced life support.
Warranty: 5 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Real CPR Help and See-Thru CPR technology allow the rescuer to see depth and rate of compression as well as monitor underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR. See-Thru CPR reduces the duration of pauses during CPR so rescuers are able to see whether an organized underlying rhythm has developed without stopping compressions. Real CPR Help guides rescuers with text and audio feedback on CPR quality measures with numeric data based on real time depth and rate of compressions.
The R Series Plus Defibrillator also features Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform (RBW) that was designed for external defibrillation to control for variations in patient impedance through a series of digitally-controlled internal resistors. This feature provides the maximum average current held for the optimum duration. RBW provides more current than the typical "high energy" biphasic that other defibrillators use, and has proven to be more effective than monophasic waveforms, especially on high-impedance patients.
The R Series works with the Zoll OneStep Pacing system. With OneStep Pacing and Zoll OneStep electrodes, the need for a separate ECG cable is eliminated. The ECG electrodes are incorporated with an anterior OneStep electrode. The electrodes are triangular and incorporate a circular multi-function therapy electrode in the middle and three ECG electrodes at the ends of the triangular electrode pad shape. While the therapy portion emits a pacing pulse, the ECG electrodes acquire signals from the heart and function as the monitoring element. Electrodes for this function are sold separately from the Defibrillator Unit.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator Features:
- Real CPR Help.
- See-Thru CPR filter and compression index.
- OneStep Electrode Technology.
- ECG 3-lead cable with AHA markings.
- OneStep system with CPR cable.
- Code readiness testing system that self-tests over 100 parameters.
- Flexibility to transform from BLS to ALS.
- Integrated AC power (120 VAC / 60 Hz).
- Built-in test, compact flash, and USB port.
- WiFi (802.11) compatible (*requires modem).
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 18" x 15" x 12.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator Configurations:
Optional Advanced Monitoring Parameters:
- Pulse Oximetry (SpO2): Provides fast and accurate means of continuous and non-invasive monitoring of patients who are at risk for developing hypoxemia. SpO2 possesses adult, pediatric, and neonatal capabilities, monitors both ECG rate and pulse rate when pacing. Includes reusable adult sensor and 4 foot extension cable.
- End-Tidal (EtCO2) Mainstream Technology: Provides continuous end-tidal CO2 monitoring and diagnostic information with a Respironics CAPNOSTAT 5 sensor (*adapters not included). EtCO2 is for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP): Provides and displays readings of systolic, diastolic, and mean blood pressure and displays history of NIBP measurements taken in the last few hours. Includes 23 - 33 cm reusable cuff, 3 meter air hose, RMT motion tolerance. NIBP is for use on adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator Media and Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.