Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Zoll AED Pro Semi-Automatic/Manual Defibrillator (#90110200499991010) comes with a carrying case, rugged over-molded outer housing, and an operator guide.
Warranty: 5 Years Factory, and Limited Lifetime on Outer Housing.
The AED Pro Monitor/Defibrillator is designed for both basic and advanced life support. While it offers guidance to the BLS rescuer, it also provides more advanced capabilities for the professional rescuer. This Semi-Auto/Manual model provides for both Semi-Automatic and Manual use of the unit.
The AED Pro's display is configured with Real CPR Help and See-Thru CPR technology that allows the rescuer to see depth and rate of compression as well as monitor underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR. The AED Pro is designed for harsh environments, and is made to withstand dust and water while still remaining portable and functional for critical situations. Capabilities of the Zoll AED Pro span from Basic to Advanced Life Support with the flexibility of 3-lead cable patient monitoring. Batteries (#8000-0860-01) and electrodes are not included.
The AED Pro also features Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform (RBW) that was designed for external defibrillation to control for variations in patient impedance through a series of digitally-controlled internal resistors. This feature provides the maximum average current held for the optimum duration. RBW provides more current than the typical "high energy" biphasic that other defibrillators use, and has proven to be more effective than monophasic waveforms especially on high-impedance patients.
The AED Pro Defibrillator is compatible with CPR-D-padz, CPR Stat-Padz, Pedi-Padz II, and Stat-Padz II (all ordered separately), and has battery compatibility with Zoll E Series, M Series, and R Series professional defibrillators.
Zoll AED Pro Semi-Automatic/Manual Defibrillator Features
- Real CRP Help Technology: For depth and rate of chest compressions.
- See-Thru CPR Technology: That allows rescuer to view victims underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
- Three-lead patient monitoring and manual override for monitoring, analyzing, and delivering treatment with flexibility.
- Protection against dust and water with IP55 rating, and passes the 1.5 meter drop test.
- Rubber Over-molds build to withstand harsh environments.
- Built-in multi-patient internal memory and external USB memory.
- 20 minutes of ECG, operator, and device actions with audio recording enabled.
- Four patient records up to 1.45 hours each.
- 5.8 hours for a single record of ECG and event data without audio recording.
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability.
- Back-lit, high-resolution LCD display.
- IrDA port.
Zoll AED Pro Semi-Automatic/Manual Defibrillator Specifications
- Display Size: 3.02" (W) x 2.27" (H).
- Heart rate.
- ECG waveform.
- Text Prompts.
- CPR bar graph.
- Battery gauge.
- Elapsed time.
- Number of shocks delivered.
- Storage Capability: 5.8 hours of complete event data.
- Dimensions: 3" x 9.2" x 9.4" (D) (7.6 cm x 23.5 cm x 23.9 cm).
- Weight: Less than 6.5 lb (2.9 kg) with disposable battery and electrodes.
- Patient Safety: All connections are electrically isolated.