Before Purchasing: This AED Package is shipped with a medical prescription for an AED. The FDA requires a prescription for the purchase of an AED. If you have a prescription already, you may purchase a non-prescription AED package.
Warranty: Factory 5 Years.
This AED is a semi-automatic version of the AED Plus, which requires the rescuer to press the shock button once a shockable heart rhythm is detected. After initial shock, this semi-automatic guides the rescuer through the rescue process through providing Real CPR Help. A Fully-Automatic version is available with prescription as well (#8000-004007-01), and does not require the rescuer to initiate shock.
The display screen will display text and audio prompts to the rescuer as well as the elapsed time and shocks delivered, which provides a clear picture of information for EMS personnel. The AED Plus responds to the rescuer's compressions and guides them through CPR with Real CPR Help. The Real CPR Help feature evaluates compressions and prompts: "START CPR,” "CONTINUE CPR,” "PUSH HARDER,” "GOOD COMPRESSIONS,” and also uses an adaptive metronome to speed you up. No other AED can see the rescuers chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate; the AED is capable of letting rescuer know when to begin CPR, and allows rescuer to receive real-time depth and rate CPR feedback. A sensor in the pads that attach to the patient lets the AED see each chest compressions, then it guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge to the recommended depth and rate of compressions.
The Zoll AED Plus Series defibrillators are the only defibrillators on the market that give feedback on both depth and rate of compressions as recommended by the AHA, and the only defibrillators sold with electrodes and batteries that have a 5-year shelf life. The Zoll AED Plus provides feedback to "PUSH HARDER" and "CONTINUE CPR" if the required depth of 2 - 2.4" and the rate of 100 compressions per minute are not met. It also administers self checks weekly, and will indicate readiness with a green checkmark near the unit's handle so you can be certain of its ability to rescue.
The cost of maintaining these AEDs is kept low by the long shelf life of Zoll's electrodes and batteries. The batteries are standard lithium 123 batteries that may be purchased at a local hardware store, or online. There is no need to special order batteries for this machine; buy them when needed without having to special order.
To ensure you get the most out of owning this Zoll AED, a representative of Zoll will visit your site upon delivery and walk you through all of its components, its use, and long term care.
Zoll AED Plus is also compatible with Zoll CPR Stat-Padz, Stat-Padz II, and Pedi-Padz II (all sold separately) for various rescue ages and settings.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Features:
- Lid doubles as "passive airway support” to maintain victim's open airway.
- Automatic self-test checks.
- LCD Display.
- Audio and text rescue prompts.
- Battery Capacity: 5 Years (225 Shocks) or 13 Hours Continuous Monitoring.
- Patient Safety: Patient connections are electrically isolated.
Data Recording and Storage:
- With Audio Installed: 50 minutes ECG and CPR data.
- With Audio Installed and Enabled: 20 minutes audio, ECG, and CPR data.
- With Audio Uninstalled and Disabled: 7 hours ECG and CPR data.
- Real CPR Help Technology that analyzes chest compressions.
- Attached rescue essentials kit.
- 5 Year shelf life.
- One Size Fits All design.
- Simplified placement.
- Anatomical placement illustrations and CPR hand positioning landmark.
- Rescue essentials pack attached.
- Conductive Gel: Polymer Hydrogel.
- Cable Length: 48".
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator with Medical Prescription Media & Literature:
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Brochure
Zoll AED Plus Defirillator and CPR-D Padz Technical Specifications
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.