Shop with confidence at MFI
The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator with Medical Prescription (#8000-004000-01) comes with a CPR-D-padz Electrode (#8900-0800-01) equipped with Real CPR Help technology, sleeve of 123 Lithium batteries (#8000-0807-01), carrying case, and the AED Prescription.
Note: This AED Package is shipped with a medical prescription for an AED. The FDA requires a prescription for the purchase of an AED. If you have a prescription already, you may purchase a non-prescription AED package.
Warranty: 5 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
This AED is a semi-automatic version of the AED Plus, which requires the rescuer to press the shock button once a shockable heart rhythm is detected. After initial shock, this semi-automatic guides the rescuer through the rescue process through providing Real CPR Help. A Fully-Automatic version is available with prescription as well (#8000-004007-01), and does not require the rescuer to initiate shock.
The display screen will display text and audio prompts to the rescuer as well as the elapsed time and shocks delivered, which provides a clear picture of information for EMS personnel. The AED Plus responds to the rescuer's compressions and guides them through CPR with Real CPR Help. The Real CPR Help feature evaluates compressions and prompts: "START CPR," "CONTINUE CPR," "PUSH HARDER," "GOOD COMPRESSIONS," and also uses an adaptive metronome to speed you up. No other AED can see the rescuers' chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate; the AED is capable of letting rescuer know when to begin CPR, and allows rescuer to receive real-time depth and rate CPR feedback. A sensor in the pads that attach to the patient lets the AED see each chest compression, then it guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge, to the recommended depth and rate of compressions.
The Zoll AED Plus Series defibrillators are the only defibrillators on the market that give feedback on both depth and rate of compressions as recommended by the AHA, and the only defibrillators sold with electrodes and batteries that have a 5-year shelf life. The Zoll AED Plus provides feedback to "PUSH HARDER" and "CONTINUE CPR" if the required depth of 2 - 2.4" and the rate of 100 compressions per minute are not met. It also administers self checks weekly, and will indicate readiness with a green checkmark near the unit's handle so you can be certain of its ability to rescue.
The cost of maintaining these AEDs is kept low by the long shelf life of Zoll's electrodes and batteries. The batteries are standard lithium 123 batteries that may be purchased at a local hardware store, or online. There is no need to special order batteries for this machine; buy them when needed without having to special order.
To ensure you get the most out of owning this Zoll AED, a representative of Zoll will visit your site upon delivery and walk you through all of its components, its use, and long term care.
Zoll AED Plus is also compatible with Zoll CPR Stat-Padz, Stat-Padz II, and Pedi-padz II (all sold separately) for various rescue ages and settings.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator with Medical Prescription Features
- Lid doubles as "passive airway support" to maintain victim's open airway.
- Automatic self-test checks.
- LCD Display.
- Audio and text rescue prompts.
- Battery Capacity: 5 Years (225 Shocks) or 13 hours continuous monitoring.
- Patient Safety: Patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Weight: 6.7 lb (3.1 kg).
Data Recording and Storage:
- With Audio Installed: 50 minutes ECG and CPR data.
- With Audio Installed and Enabled: 20 minutes audio, ECG, and CPR data.
- With Audio Uninstalled and Disabled: 7 hours ECG and CPR data.
- Real CPR Help Technology that analyzes chest compressions.
- Attached rescue essentials kit.
- Five year shelf life.
- One size fits all design.
- Simplified placement.
- Anatomical placement illustrations and CPR hand positioning landmark.
- Rescue essentials pack attached.
- Conductive Gel: Polymer Hydrogel.
- Cable Length: 48".
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator with Medical Prescription Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the AED Plus Defibrillator with Medical Prescription:
AED Defibrillator Replacement Soft Case:
- #8000-0802-01: Standard.
- #8000-0806-01: With Police Label.
- #8000-0807-01: Duracell 123 Lithium Batteries.
Recessed Metal AED Plus Defibrillator Cabinet:
- #8000-0811: Fully-Recessed.
- #8000-0814: Semi-Recessed.
Standard Metal AED Plus Defibrillator Cabinet:
- #8000-0817: 7" Deep.
- #8000-0855: 9" Deep.
- #8000-0855-02: 9" Deep (Stainless Steel).
AED Plus Pelican Case:
- #8000-0836-01: Small - Unit Only.
- #8000-0837-01: Large - Unit and Accessories.
- #8900-0800-01: CPR-D-padz Defibrillator Electrode Pads.
- #8900-0810-01: Pedi-padz II Multifunction Pediatric Defibrillator Electrode Pads.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.