Shop with confidence at MFI
The Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener includes Handheld Unit, Probe, Micro USB Charging Cable for Charger, Database Software and Micro USB Connector, Disposable Ear Tip Kit and Tubes, User Manual, Quick Guide, and Calibration Certificate.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener allows users to rapidly screen newborns and infants with minimal cooperation required. The Screener tests at key speech frequencies (2, 3, 4, 5 kHz), which is ideal when testing newborns, infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-age children. No behavioral response is required for those too young to respond or who have trouble sitting still. Tests are fast; just three button pushes turn on the device and complete tests on both ears in approximately 8-16 seconds per ear.
Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener Features
- Rapidly screen newborns and infants with minimal cooperation required.
- Noise management technology addresses poor test results due to ambient sound.
- In-the-ear calibration helps improve test accuracy, ensuring probe is secure.
- User-friendly screen prompts guide staff through the test.
- Minimal cooperation required; rapidly screen children who are too young to respond or have difficulty sitting still.
- View, archive, and export patient data with Welch Allyn Data Manager Software.
- AutoStart check makes sure test is started in acceptable conditions.
- Approved for testing children with pressure equalizer tubes.
- Tests at key speech frequencies - 2, 3, 4, and 5 kHz.
- Store up to 250 tests on device, even when battery life is depleted.
Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener Specifications
- DPOAE Screening: 2 Fixed Protocols.
- Frequencies: 2,000 kHz; 3,000 kHz; 4,0000 kHz, 5,000 kHz.
- L1/L2: 65/55 dB.
- SNR: 6 dB.
- Pass Criteria: 3 frequencies at 6 dB SNR.
- Averaging Time: 2 and 4 seconds.
- Display: Color OLED display.
- User Input: 4-button operation.
- Connectors: Micro-USB for charging and communication; HDMI for probe.
- Weight: 6.4 oz (180 g).
- Communication to PC: Micro-USB or Wireless.
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese, Chinese.
- Power Supply: 5.0 V DC, 1.6 A.
- Connector: HDMI.
- Integrated microphone and receivers in probe head.
- Calibration data stored on probe.
- Cable Length: 40" (101.6 cm).
- Weight: 1 oz (28 g).
- Microphone Noise: 20 dB SPL @ 2 kHz (1 Hz bandwidth), -13 dB SPL @ 1 kHz (1 Hz bandwidth).
- Ear Tips: Single-use disposable ear tips.
- Cradle Operation: Provides PC database communication and charging.
- Test Memory: 250 tests on unit.
- Patient Names: Patient names on unit (optional).
- Database Software: Report output to PDF, RTF, Image files.
- Type: Thermal Dot Matrix.
- Power: 7.4 V lithium ion battery 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Paper Width: 2.25" (57 mm).
- Communication: Wireless.
- Battery: 3.6 V rechargeable lithium ion.
- Battery Life: 15 hours on time.
- Charge Time: 4 hours to 100%.
Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener Configurations
- #39500-NP: Screener Only.
- #39500: Screener with Printer.
Welch Allyn 39500 Series OAE Hearing Screener Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.