Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Welch Allyn Harvey Elite Stethoscope offers superior comfort and superior auscultation capabilities.
Warranty: 10 Years.
This Welch Allyn Harvey Elite Stethoscope is equipped with dual-bore tubing that creates two uninterrupted sound channels and works with optimally weighted, rugged, and stainless steel chestpieces. The diaphragm of the Elite Stethoscope is designed to accentuate important sounds, enabling you to hear cardiac, pulmonary, and vascular sounds.
This durable, low cost stethoscope is well suited for use in private offices as well as busy hospital settings. Its unique and lasting design guarantees performance and longevity in any environment.
Welch Allyn Harvey Elite Stethoscope Features
- Full range cardiology/pulmonology stethoscope.
- Double-head (bell and flat diaphragm).
- Rotatable stainless steel binaurals and interchangeable comfort sealing ear tips.
- Stainless steel chestpiece with non-chill rim.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Welch Allyn Harvey Elite Stethoscope Specifications
- Shipping Dimensions: 1.9" x 15" x 7.6" (4.9 cm x 38 cm x 19.2 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg).
- Overall Length: 28" (71 cm).
- Tubing Length: 17" (43.2 cm).
- Head Diameter: 1.9" (4.8 cm).
- Chestpiece Material:Stainless Steel.
- Diaphragm Material: Polycarbonate.
- Diaphragm Style: Flat or Corrugated.
- Adjustable Binaural: Yes.
- Type of Tubing: Dual Lumen.
Welch Allyn Harvey Elite Stethoscope Configurations
- #5079-122: 22" Tubing; Black.
- #5079-125: 28" Tubing; Black.
- #5079-125P: 28" Tubing; Black (Pediatric).
- #5079-271: 28" Tubing; Navy.
- #5079-284: 28" Tubing; Forest Green.
- #5079-270: 28" Tubing; Burgundy.