Nikon stereoscopic optics with continuous variable zoom magnification of 4.5x to 20x make the Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope an excellent choice. ZoomStar uses the same microscope head as used in the ZoomScope, but mounted on a compact center post mobile stand. It is a more compact unit for the budget and space conscious. USB video and digital imaging capabilities are available.
Warranty: 7 Years Defects & Workmanship.
The ZoomStar offers unparalleled image clarity combined with what appears to be a 3D image for outstanding diagnostic performance. With zooming magnification optics, you see exactly what you want. Combined with Trulight, the color and brightness of the image is outstanding.
All Wallach Colposcopes now incorporate the Trulight lighting system. Enjoy whiter, brighter, high intensity, long life LEDs which converge on the target tissue for exceptional visualization. Plus they eliminate the need to change bulbs.
Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope Features:
- ZoomStar offers the same quality optics and features as ZoomScope on an exclusive compact center stand with a spring loaded main shaft for gross height adjustment, with the addition of fine height adjustment.
- Stereoscopic continuous 4.5_20x zoom Nikon optics for optimal viewing and image magnification.
- Dual zoom knobs on the optical head allow for left or right handed operation.
- Convenient fine focus control handle sharpens the image.
- USB video camera option.
Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope Options:
- 906057T: ZoomStar Trulight Center Post Colposcope; 5-Leg Base only (UL approved).
- 906057-40TU: ZoomStar Trulight Center Post Colposcope with Video, USB Camera, 5-Leg Base (UL Approved); USB Camera: 1 Year Defects & Workmanship Warranty.
Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope Media & Literature:
Wallach Product Catalog
Wallach Colposcopes Brochure
Wallach Star Colposcope User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.