Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Five solid state LEDs (LED models only)
- Convenient fine focus control handle sharpens the image
- Nikon stereoscopic optics with continuous variable zoom magnification of 4.5x to 20x
- Compact center stand with a spring loaded main shaft for gross height adjustment
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope includes a 120 VAC medical grade power cord.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 7 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The ZoomStar Colposcope features Nikon stereoscopic optics with continuous variable zoom magnification of 4.5x to 20x. ZoomStar uses the same microscope head as used in the ZoomScope, but mounted on a compact center post mobile stand. It is a more compact unit for the budget and space conscious.
The ZoomStar offers unparalleled image clarity combined with what appears to be a 3D image for outstanding diagnostic performance. With zooming magnification optics, you see exactly what you want.
All Wallach colposcopes now incorporate the Trulight lighting system. Enjoy whiter, brighter, high intensity, long life LEDs which converge on the target tissue for exceptional visualization. Plus they eliminate the need to change bulbs. The center green LED enables detection of vascular patterns.
USB video and digital imaging capabilities are available with the factory new option.
Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope Features
- ZoomStar offers the same quality optics and features as ZoomScope on an exclusive compact center stand with a spring loaded main shaft for gross height adjustment, with the addition of fine height adjustment.
- 5-leg base.
- Stereoscopic continuous 4.5 - 20x zoom Nikon optics for optimal viewing and image magnification.
- Five solid state LEDs (LED models only).
- Dual zoom knobs on the optical head allow for left or right-handed operation.
- Convenient fine focus control handle sharpens the image.
- Binocular Tube Design: Greenbough.
- Objective Type: Achromatic.
- Vessel delineation light.
- UL approved.
- USB video camera option (factory new configuration only).
Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope Specifications
- Minimum: 40" (102 cm).
- Maximum: 51" (130 cm).
- Weight: 23.5 lb (10.7 kg).
- Center of Column to End of Leg: 12" (30.5 cm).
- Height of Microscope to Floor: 36 to 46" (91.5 to 117 cm).
- Objective Lens (Working Distance): 285 mm.
- Field of View: 51.95 to 12.12 mm.
- Depth of Field: 11.2.
- Ocular (Eyepieces): 20x (field number 12).
- Interpupillary Range: 54 to 75 mm.
- Tilt of Viewing Head: 60°.
- Binocular Tube Length: 39 to 50 mm.
- Power Cord: 8.5 feet, grounded.
Fused Power Input:
- Lamp: 2 amp.
- Two fuses.
- 2 amp 5 mm x 20 mm Fast Blow Fuses.
- Power: 100 - 120 V / 200 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 100 VA.
Trulight Long-Life Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs):
- Power Consumption: 12 W.
- Dominant Wave Length for Green LED: 525 to 540 nm (nanometers).
Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope Configurations
- #MFI-WLC-906057: Certified Refurbished - Previous Generation (Halogen Light Source) (No Video or Trulight LED lighting system).
- #MFI-WLC-906057T: Certified Refurbished - Standard (No Video).
- #906057T: Factory New - Standard (No Video).
- #906057-40TU: Factory New - With Video and USB Camera (USB Camera: 1 Year "Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship" Warranty).
Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope Literature
Colposcopy was a great price. Came in very sturdy packaging. No problems. Easy to put together. Had a question about a certain part and the service department was a big help. no issues!
Wallach ZoomStar Colposcope
Wallach Colposcopes video