Shop with confidence at MFI
The Wallach WA1000B Cryosurgical System includes the general purpose console and mobile base, standard.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 5 Years (Freezer) / 1 Year (Console) - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The WA1000B offers the ideal combination of easy-to-use controls and built in safety features. It uses the powerful Wallach LL100 two-trigger freezer for nitrous oxide (carbon dioxide units are designed differently due to the properties of the gas). Freeze and defrost only occur when triggered, and can be stopped instantly. A console-mounted switch must be activated to permit gas to flow into the Wallach LL100, and a color-coded gauge provides gas pressure reading at a glance. The Wallach temperature indicator gives surgeons unparalleled control and efficiency during cryosurgery.
The console system is used for a variety of gynecology and dermatology cryosurgical procedures.
A large selection of Wallach Reusable Sterilizable Cryotips and Disposable Plastic Shields (#900221AA) are available.
Wallach WA1000B Cryosurgical System Features
- All the advantages of the Wallach LL-100 Freezer.
- Read the depth of freeze using an independent hypodermic thermocouple.
- Temperature indicator with integrated timer for precise documentation.
- Cart carries a single 20 lb cylinder.
- Audible freeze timer starts when freezing temperature is reached and records total time the tip is actually freezing.
Wallach WA1000B Cryosurgical System Configurations
- #MFI-WLC-900506-2-N2O: Certified Pre-Owned - Console with Digital Temp Indicator, Timer, and LL100 Multi-Tip Freezer with Thermocouple (N2O).
- #900506-1-N2O: Factory New - Standard Console and LL100 Multi-Tip Freezer (N2O).
- #900506-1-CO2: Factory New - Standard Console and LLCO2 Multi-Tip Freezer (CO2).
- #900506-2-N2O: Factory New - Console with Digital Temp Indicator, Timer, and LL100 Multi-Tip Freezer with Thermocouple (N2O).
- #900506-2-CO2: Factory New - Console with Digital Temp Indicator, Timer, and LLCO2 Multi-Tip Freezer with Thermocouple (CO2).
Wallach WA1000B Cryosurgical System Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.