Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 Years
- The exclusive two-trigger design lets the physician precisely control both freeze and defrost
- With twice the freeze power of other systems, the LL100 (nitrous oxide) performs both freeze and defrost more effectively in less time, eliminating treatment failures
- Provides a full view of the target tissue
- The gas hose allows for unimpeded surgical movement
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit includes the LL100 gun with gauge, tip holder, and N2O connection for 20 lb cylinder, standard.
Note: Tank is not included.
Warranty: 5 Years (1 Year - Unconditional + 4 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship) / 1 Year (Tips only).
The LL100 is a cryosurgical unit used for ablative-type surgical technique. The popularity of this procedure can be attributed to several factors: applicability to multiple organ systems, a wide range of disease indications (i.e., viral and premalignant tissue), rapid procedural times, relatively low-cost, office-based suitability, and minimal operative and post-operative complications.
Wallach's exclusive two-trigger design lets the physician precisely control both freeze and defrost. With twice the freeze power of other systems, the LL100 (nitrous oxide) performs both functions more effectively in less time eliminating treatment failures. Freeze and defrost only occur when triggered, and can be stopped instantly.
Light weight, well-balanced, and maneuverable, the unit provides full view of the target tissue. The gas hose allows for unimpeded surgical movement. Cryotips can be changed at any time without venting. A large selection of highly conductive reusable, sterilizable cryotips, and disposable plastic shields (#900221AA) are available.
The Wallach Cryosurgical Cryotips offer the ultimate in safety and convenience. The disposable shield can be removed from cryotips and discarded after each use. This allows cryotips to be sterilized. Avoid soaking tips, which may lead to problems caused by oversoaking (oversoaking may lead to tip corrosion). Shields are renewed with each procedure. They insulate tips, and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop. Whether you use the LL100 or the LLCO2, the tips are the same. There is a wide variety of tips available for every clinical situation.
Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Configurations
- #900001: Standard (No Tips Included).
- #900001A-N2O: GYN Practice Package [includes all standard accessories plus GYN tips: T-1905 (exocervical), T-2514 (exo-endocervical), and T-0500 (5.0 mm-HPV)].
Note: The GYN Practice Package is pre-made by CooperSurgical for easy purchase. However, you may select any combination of three cryosurgical tips to suit your individual needs, at no extra cost. If you would like to select a custom tip package, please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the LL100 Cryosurgical Unit:
- #900221AA: Disposable Plastic Shield (Box of 100).
- #901011: Cylinder Cart - For Standard Size.
- #901060: N2O Cylinder - Standard.