Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0500 5 mm HPV (#900301AA) is compatible with the popular LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and delivers fast, precise freezing for cryosurgical procedures. The T-0500 5 mm HPV measures 5 mm in diameter.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tips have a disposable shield that can be removed from the tip and discarded after each use, which allows the tool to be sterilized. It's recommended that users avoid soaking the tips, in order to avoid tip corrosion. Shields are reapplied with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryosurgical tip and discard.
- Plug the cryosurgical tip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate steam sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryosurgical tip.
- The cryosurgical tip is now ready to use.
- Dimensions: 8.9" x 6" x 1" (22.6 cm x 15.2 cm x 2.5 cm).
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg).
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0500 5 mm HPV Media and Literature