Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The VectraCor VectraplexECG System (#V100900) is a convenient and efficient ECG and cardiac monitor in one device.
Note: Laptop is NOT included with the "Software and ECG Device Only" configuration.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The VectraCor VectraplexECG System is specially designed for use in hospitals and clinics, and the Hospital Pacakge comes complete with a mobile rolling stand for easy transportation. This particular model has the ability to utilize 15-lead ECG and 22-lead ECG. It only needs five electrodes to monitor the condition of the patient, compared to the standard 10 or more electrodes that are needed for other models. With fewer electrodes, and without sacrificing accuracy, caregivers can quickly detect ECG changes, heart rate, and rhythm monitoring without needing multiple devices.
The VectraplexECG can detect ECG changes that could indicate a heart attack, using the included unique Cardiac Electrical Biomarker (CEB) feature of the system. Users can also produce and email reports directly from the VectraplexECG System, without needing to transfer to another computer.
VectraCor VectraplexECG System Features
- Includes Cardiac Electrical Biomarker CEB for the detection of ECG changes suggestive of AMI.
- Derives a 15-Lead ECG with only 5 electrodes.
- Non-invasive and reduces electrode placement error.
- Hospital configuration includes an anti-microbial touch screen computer and monitor, battery backup, waterproof keyboard and mouse, and a rolling stand with basket.
VectraCor VectraplexECG System Specifications
- Hub Weight: 0.66 lb.
- Hub Dimensions: 3.3" x 3.6" x 0.8".
- Patient Leads Length: 3.3' (1 meter).
- PC Connection Length: 3.3' - 9.8', D89 female connector.
- Patient Leads: 12-Lead Cable (10 patient electrodes).
- Case Material: ABS Plastic.
- Electrode Connections: 4 mm Banana plug with "tab" or "snap" connectors.
- Electrode Labeling: Abbreviations and colors to comply with IEC or AAMI standards.
- Gain/Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV.
- Input Range: (+/-) 6 mV.
- Acquisition: 1000 samples per second (compressed to 500Hz with peak picking and averaging algorithm).
- Heart Rate Range: 20 bpm - 200 bpm.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 175 Hz (+/-) 3dB.
- Common Mode Rejection: -60 dB (minimum).
- Safety Standards: Complies with AAMI EC11, EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, and EN60601-2-25.
- Accuracy: Accurate to AAMI EC11:1991 requirements, based on printed 3x4 report with software filters off, and using 1:1 scale 300dpi printer. Frequency and impulse response have been evaluated according to methods A, B and C of EC11:1991, 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168.
- Leads Off Indicators: Connection status for each lead is shown on Acquisition screen.
- Power Source: Powered by a PC USB or PS/2 port.
- Supply Voltage: 4 - 16 V DC.
- Supply Current: < 17 mA DC.
- High Pass: 0.05 Hz 1st order.
- Low Pass: 170 Hz 1st order.
- Baseline Wander: Baseline reset by adaptive zeroing algorithm.
- 50 Hz 4th order Butterworth,
49.1 Hz - 50.9 Hz.
- 60 Hz 4th order Butterworth,
59.1 Hz - 60.9 Hz.
- 50 Hz 4th order Butterworth,
- Low Pass (Muscle Artifact Filter): 35 Hz 4th order.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F).
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70° C (-4 to 158° F).
- Humidity: 5% -85% (non-condensing).
VectraCor VectraplexECG System Configurations
- #V100900: ECG device and VectraplexECG software only.
- #V100001: Hospital Package (includes a touchscreen computer and monitor, battery backup, waterproof keyboard and mouse, and a rolling stand with basket).