The Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer comes complete with a Large Programmable LCD Display (4 Line x 20 Characters), 4-Position Cell Holder, USB Port, RS-232 Port, Dust Cover and User Manual.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
The Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer (CE Approved) has a new, advanced design, expanding on the capabilities of its analog cousin, the S1200. The S1205 is an all digital, fully programmable Spectrophotometer with 5nm Accuracy and Push Button, Digital Key Pad Wavelength change. This versatile instrument features a Wide Sample Compartment and can accept cuvettes up to 50mm Path-Length and a variety of accessories. The Wide Path Length and optional accessories make this unit ideal for Water Testing, Environmental and Petroleum Industry Testing, etc.
The S1205 has a high quality Silicon Photodiode Detector and 1200 Lines/mm Grating assures high performance. Easy to read 4-Line Digital Display and built-in Filters make your tests a snap. Features quick and easy automatic Blanking with the push of a button. The S1205 features optional Windows based Application Software for easy Data Collection and Application Expansion ranging from Wavelength Scanning to Standard Curve, Kinetcs, Abs. and %T. Data can be easily exported to Microsoft Excel for further Processing, Analysis and Storage.
Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer Features:
- Self-Calibration: Instrument can perform an automated system check and calibration, covering: Bulb, Filter Positioning and Wavelength Check.
- Utility Folder: From the List, the user can select Recalibrate System, Check Dark Current for diagnostic purposes, re-set time and more.
- Can pre-program up to 200 Test Methods, and store 500 Results.
- Program Test and Workflow Management: Can create lists from the "RUN TEST LIST Menu", of favorite tests, or most commonly used tests, or for a specific sequence of tests you plan to run, etc.
- USB Port for Data Transfer and Software Upgrades (Upgrades are no charge).
- Memorize the settings of Last Test, Wavelength, Settings, Filter, etc.
- With the S-1205 Windows based Software, has a Scanning feature of the full wavelength range. User can define the Scanning Range, Starting and Ending Wavelength, or do a full Visible Wavelength Range Scan from 325-1000nm. Automatically record Peaks and Valleys, as well as Re-scale Axes, Curves.
Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer Specifications:
- Bandpass (Slit Width): 5nm.
- Monochromator: Single Beam, Grating System (1200 Lines/mm).
- Wavelength Range: 325-1000nm Visible.
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 2nm.
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 1nm.
- Wavelength Resolution (Display): 1nm.
- Stray Light: Stability: ±0.002 A/hr at 500nm after 1hr warm-up.
- Baseline Flatness: ±0.010A with Software.
- Photometric Range: 0-125%T / -0.3 - 2.5A / -9999C to 9999.
- Photometric Accuracy: ±0.004 A at 0.5 A.
- Data Output: RS232C.
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp.
- Control Buttons: 9 Buttons.
- Power Requirements: 110V/50Hz, 220V/60Hz, Switchable.
- Cuvette Holder: 4-Position Cell Holder.
Size & Weight:
- Size: 20"W x 17"D x 8"H (420 x 340 x 180mm).
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.5kg).
Unico S1205 Visible Spectrophotometer Literature:
Unico Spectrophotometer Catalog
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.