The Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave helps practitioners meet today's challenging workloads and regulatory requirements by focusing on sterilization and infection control.
*This autoclave is not for sale to dental offices and laboratories. For alternate autoclave recommendations, please contact one of our sales team members.
- Factory Refurbished: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber) - Parts and Labor.
The EZ9PLUS is designed to meet the most currenty sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55. Its 9" diameter x 19.8" deep chamber allows for flexible loading options.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Control and monitor cycles with the EZPad and EZView display of the EZ9PLUS. The EZPad consists of three keys that allow the user to browse sterilization programs and user directories displayed on the EZView LCD screen. The EZView screen is multi-colored, and its display will change at each phase of the cycle. Configuration of the EZView can be made to accommodate multiple languages. This unit will store up to 100 cycles for later review, download, or printing.
|Program||Temperature||Sterilization Time||Dry Time||Hot Cycle Time (no Dry)||Hot Cycle Time (with Dry)|
|Unwrapped Instruments||270 °F||3 mins.||1 min.||23 mins.||24 mins.|
|Wrapped Instruments, Pouches||270 °F||4 mins.||30 mins.||21 mins.||51 mins.|
|Unwrapped Delicate Instruments||250 °F||30 mins.||1 min.||46 mins.||47 mins.|
|Handpieces||270 °F||4 mins.||30 mins.||25 mins.||55 mins.|
|Chamber Brite Cleaning||270 °F||3 mins. (keep temperature)||N/A||20 mins.||N/A|
|Custom A*||270 °F||4 mins.||30 mins.||24 mins.||54 mins.|
|Custom B*||250 °F||30 mins.||1 min.||43 mins.||44 mins.|
*Custom A and B Programs are not FDA cleared. It is the user's responsibility to validate any custom cycles.
Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave Features
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. It displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle, each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air (with a 0.2 µ replaceable HEPA filter) through the chamber for fast drying.
- The exceptionally deep 19.8" chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Three full sized trays for packs/pouches.
- Included tray rack to accommodate two full plus two half sized cassettes.
- Tuttnauer pouch rack (sold separately) to encourage proper loading.
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enable users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port (located in rear of unit) allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with RPCR Software (sold separately).
- Printer (optional) documents a detailed history of each cycle.
Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Size: 9" x 19.8" (230 mm x 504 mm).
- Volume: 5.2 gallons (19.8 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8" (D) x 19.1" (W) x 15.1" (H) (630 mm x 485 mm x 384 mm).
- Minimum Tabletop Depth: 22".
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 Full and 2 Half (loaded horizontally).
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.6" (H) (413 mm x 169 mm x 16 mm).
- Number of Trays: 3.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 104 lbs (47 kg).
- Meets USA Sterilization Standards: ANSI, AAMI ST55:2010, ASME Sec VII. Div 1, UL 61010-1, UL-61010-2-040, FDA 510(K) Cleared, ISO 17665-1:2006. Quality System complies with ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 Canada Standards: CMDR.
- EU Standards: EN 13060:2004 + A2:2010, EN 61010-2-040, EN 61326-1. Complying with MDD 93/42/EEC, PED 97/23/EC. RoHS & WEEE compliance, EN 60529 (IP31).
Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave Configurations
- Factory Refurbished - Standard (No Printer)
- Factory Refurbished - With Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
- #EZ9PLUS: Factory New - Standard (No Printer).
- #EZ9PLUS-P: Factory New - With Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.