The Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS has a 9" x 19.8" chamber and is designed ergonomically for ease of use. The multi-color display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read (cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure), a network port for connecting to a local network, dynamic air removal technology with 0.2μ HEPA filter (replaceable), and an optional printer.
Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor, 10 Year Chamber Warranty.
The EZ9PLUS deep chamber will work in a variety of loading options to suit any office; use the 3 full sized trays for packs and pouches, the tray rack (included) is made to accommodate 2 full and 2 half sized cassettes (no need to buy an additional cassette rack!), the optional pouch rack (#AR910) may be used to encourage proper loading. Water filling is made easier with the EZFill top water filling feature allowing user to fill from the top or front; the Dynamic Air Removal Technology of the EZ9PLUS effectively removes air from the chamber. The optional printer will print a detailed history of each cycle, and the Network Port allows for connection to local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software.
Control and monitor cycles with the EZPad and EZView display of the EZ9PLUS. The EZPad consists of 3 keys that allow the user to browse sterilization programs and user directories displayed on the EZView LCD screen. The EZView screen is multi-colored, and its display will change at each phase of the cycle, Monitor and review cycles with the optional printer that documents the history of cycles, and use the included USB and network ports to easily transfer data to a PC. Easy to read from a distance, the EZView will display activity through each part of the cycle, and time remaining through each part of the cycle. Configuration of the EZView can be made to accommodate multiple languages. This unit will store up to 100 cycles for later review, download, or printing.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Features & Specifications:
- EZGlide door for effortless opening and closing.
- Easy-to-read EZView is multi-color and displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in chamber.
- Active color wheel and text displayed.
- Network port in back of chamber.
- Closed door drying, and high efficiency pump that ensure sterility of cycles.
- Dynamic Air Removal technology to remove air form the chamber
- Chamber Size: 9" x 19.8".
- Volume: 5.2 gallons.
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8" D x 19.1" W x 15.1" H.
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 full & 2 half.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" D x 6.7" W x 0.6" H.
- No. of Trays: 3.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Filter: 0.2μ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Shipping Weight: 104 lbs.
- Meets USA Sterilization Standards: ANSI, AAMI ST55:2010, ASME Sec VII. Div 1, UL 61010-1, UL-61010-2-040, FDA 510(K) Cleared, ISO 17665-1:2006. Quality System complies with ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 Canada Standards: CMDR.
- EU Standards: EN 13060:2004 + A2:2010, EN 61010-2-040, EN 61326-1. Complying with MDD 93/42/EEC, PED 97/23/EC. RoHS & WEEE compliance, EN 60529 (IP31).
Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave Sterilization Programs:
|Program||Temp.||Sterilization Time||Dry Time||Hot Cycle Time (no Dry)||Hot Cycle Time (with Dry)|
|Unwrapped Instruments||270°||3 mins. (30 Gauge)||1 min.||23 mins.||24 mins.|
|Wrapped Instruments, Pouches||270°||4 mins.||30 mins.||21 mins.||51 Pieces|
|Unwrapped Delicate Instruments||250°||30 mins.||1 min.||46 mins.||47 mins.|
|Handpieces||270°||4 mins.||30 mins.||25 mins.||55 mins.|
|Chamber Brite Cleaning||270°||3 (keep temp.)||N/A||20 mins||N/A|
|Custom A**||270°||4 mins.||30 mins.||24 mins.||54 mins.|
|Custom B**||250°||30 mins.||1 min.||43 mins.||44 mins.|
Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Printer Options:
- EZ9PLUS: EZ9 Fully Automatic Autoclave. Printer is not included with this option.
- EZ9PLUS-P: Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave with Printer. Printer documents date, time, temperature, and pressure.
Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Autoclave Literature:
Tuttnauer Autoclaves and Accessories Brochure
Tuttnauer EZPLUS Automatic Autoclave Maintenance
Tuttnauer EZPLUS Autoclave Operating Instructions
Tuttnauer EZPLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.