Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read - it displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing
- Chamber and Cassette: The exceptionally deep chamber (11" x 19.8") works in a variety of loading options to suit any office
- Five full sized trays for packs/pouches [16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.6" (H)]
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
- Phone: (800) 624-5836
The Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave is designed to meet the most current sterilization standards and helps practitioners meet today's challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The large capacity EZ11Plus ensures the door remains closed throughout the dry cycle, encouraging staff to leave the pouches and packs in the unit until all items are completely dry, a critical step to help ensure the safety of patients, staff, and doctors.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
The EZ11Plus is also known as model 2840EA.
|Program Description||Temperature||Sterilization Time||Dry Time||Hot Cycle Time (without Dry)||Hot Cycle Time (with Dry)|
|Unwrapped Instruments||270 °F||3 minutes||1 minute||27 minutes||28 minutes|
|Wrapped Instruments, Pouches||270 °F||4 minutes||30 minutes||25 minutes||55 miuntes|
|Unwrapped Delicate Instruments||250 °F||4 minutes||1 minute||49 minutes||50 minutes|
|Handpieces||270 °F||4 minutes||30 minutes||30 minutes||60 minutes|
|Chamber Brite Cleaning||270 °F||3 minutes (keep temperature)||N/A||23 minutes||N/A|
|Custom A*||270 °F||4 minutes||30 minutes||26 minutes||56 minutes|
|Custom B*||250 °F||30 minutes||1 minute||46 minutes||47 minutes|
*Custom A and B programs are not FDA cleared. It is the user's responsibility to validate any custom cycles.
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Features
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
Monitoring and Control:
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. It displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle, each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- The EZPad consists of three keys which allows the user to browse through the sterilization programs and user directories with ease.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying.
- A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air (with replaceable 0.2 µ HEPA filter) through the chamber for fast drying.
- The exceptionally deep chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the five full sized trays for packs/pouches.
- Use the tray rack to accommodate four full plus four half sized cassettes.
- Use the optional Pouch Rack (Model AR910) to encourage proper loading.
- EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology effectively removes air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
- 100 cycles can be stored on the autoclave for reprinting or downloading to a PC.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port (located in rear of unit) allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software.
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 11" x 19.8" (280 mm x 504 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 7.5 gallons (28.5 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8" (D) x 20.9" (W) x 17.3" (H) (630 mm x 530 mm x 440 mm).
- Minimum Tabletop Depth: 22".
- Standard Cassette Capacity: Four full (8" x 11") and four half (8" x 5.5") - loaded vertically.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.6" (H) (413 mm x 169 mm x 16 mm).
- Number of Trays: 5.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 126 lb (56 kg).
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Configurations
- #MFI-TTN-EZ11PLUS: Standard (No Printer).
- #MFI-TTN-EZ11PLUS-P: With Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave:
- #01610406: Chart Recording Paper (5 Rolls/Box).
- #AR910: Autoclave Pouch Rack (2/Box) - For EZ9, EZ9PLUS, EZ10, EZ11PLUS, and 2340M.
- Chamber Brite Powdered Autoclave Cleaner:
- #CB0010-1: Box (10 Packets).
- #CB0010: Case (120 Packets).
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic/Enzymatic Tablets:
- #CS0004: Pack of 4.
- #CS0064: Box of 64.
- #CS0144: Box of 144.
- #CS0064-CS: Case of 768.
- #CS0144-CS: Case of 1728.
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- #CSU1: 0.85 gallon.
- #CSU1H: 0.85 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU3: 3.25 gallon.
- #CSU3H: 3.25 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU6: 6.5 gallon.
- #CSU6H: 6.5 gallon with Heater.
- #DS 1000: Steam Distiller Purification System.