This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Warranty: Comprehensive 2 Years Parts and Labor / 10 Years - Chamber.
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Features:
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
Monitoring and Control:
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. It displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle, each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- The EZPad consists of 3 keys which allows the user to browse through the sterilization programs and user directories with ease.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying.
- A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air (with replaceable 0.2 µ HEPA filter) through the chamber for fast drying.
- The exceptionally deep chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 5 full sized trays for packs/pouches.
- Use the tray rack to accommodate 4 full plus 4 half sized cassettes.
- Use the Pouch Rack (Model AR910) to encourage proper loading.
- EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology effectively removes air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current starilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
- 100 cycles can be stored on the autoclave for reprinting or downloading to a PC.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port (located in rear of unit) allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software.
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Specifications:
- Chamber Dimensions: 11" x 19.8" (280 mm x 504 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 7.5 gallons (28.5 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8" D x 20.9" W x 17.3" H (630 mm x 530 mm x 440 mm).
- Requires a minimum tabletop depth of 22".
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 4 full (8" x 11") and 4 half (8" x 5.5") - loaded vertically.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" D x 6.7" W x 0.6" H (413 mm x 169 mm x 16 mm).
- Number of Trays: 5.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 122 lbs (56 kg).
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Sterilization Programs:
|Program Description||Temperature||Sterilization Time||Dry Time||Hot Cycle Time (without Dry)||Hot Cycle Time (with Dry)|
|Unwrapped Instruments||270 °F||3 minutes||1 minute||27 minutes||28 minutes|
|Wrapped Instruments, Pouches||270 °F||4 minutes||30 minutes||25 minutes||55 miuntes|
|Unwrapped Delicate Instruments||250 °F||30 minutes||1 minute||49 minutes||50 minutes|
|Handpieces||270 °F||4 minutes||30 minutes||30 minutes||60 minutes|
|Chamber Brite Cleaning||270 °F||3 minutes (keep temperature)||N/A||23 minutes||N/A|
|Custom A*||270 °F||4 minutes||30 minutes||26 minutes||56 minutes|
|Custom B*||250 °F||30 minutes||1 minute||46 minutes||47 minutes|
*Custom A and B programs are not FDA cleared. It is the user's responsibility to validate any custom cycles.
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Configurations:
- EZ11PLUS: Standard (No Printer).
- EZ11PLUS-P: With Printer.
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Literature:
Tuttnauer Autoclaves and Accessories Brochure
Tuttnauer EZPLUS Automatic Autoclave Maintenance
Tuttnauer EZPlus Autoclave Operating Instructions
Tuttnauer EZPlus Autoclave Quick Installation Guide
Tuttnauer EZPLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.