The TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair includes a handheld operating pendant. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The TMM4 is a treatment chair, transport device, procedure device, surgical table, recliner, and a stretcher, all in one (known as the Universal Care Platform). It helps reduce staff injury, patient fall risk, and improve patient throughput. Patients can go from admission to procedure, to discharge, all on one surface with no transfers.
Common Applications: Emergency/Triage, Radiology, ICU/CCU, Audiology, Dialysis, Endoscopy/G.I., ENT, Mammography, Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Outpatient Surgery, Pre-Op/PACU, Rehab, Respiratory/Bronchoscopy, Safe Patient Handling, Transport, Wound Care, and more.
The TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair reduces occupational injuries and maximizes space for increased patient capacity. When in seated position, the TMM4 requires half the space of a traditional stretcher and is easy to navigate through hallways, rooms, elevators, and other close quarters.
Battery operated controls provide exceptional powered positioning of back, leg, and height for safe patient transport and treatment. Manual quick release backrest also included as a backup.
Auto-contour button automatically positions the chair from seated to the fully reclined position. Full Radiolucent Back Section allows for X-Ray, fluoroscopic, and C-arm radiologic procedures.
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair Features
- Self-Storing Push Bars swing out of the way for an unobstructed view of the patient.
- Cushioned, Chrome Side Rails protect the patient during transport and procedures, then swing down and tuck away for easy patient side ingress and egress.
- All Metal Surfaces for a long, durable life.
- Auto-Extending Foot Rest improves patient comfort in all positions.
- Easy Mobility brake and steer caster system.
- Space saving footprint allows for more units to be available for patients, as well as easier storage. The TMM4 requires half the space of a traditional stretcher and is easy to navigate through hallways, rooms, elevators, and other close quarters.
- Adjustable seat height (options): Hand control pendant makes it easy for the caregiver to adjust the patient's seated chair height.
- Standard: Double column adjusts the height of the chair from 25"-33".
- Tall (optional): Triple column adjusts the height of the chair to a tall position of 24"-40".
- Low (optional): Adjustable low option allows the chair to be adjusted to an even lower height of 23.5", standard 25".
- X- Seat Tilt (optional): Sought after reclined and knee-flex positioning perfect for many outpatient surgical procedures and pressure point relief for patients.
- Precise patient positioning with knee gatch feature for procedures and surgery.
- 20° Trendelenburg and 5° reverse Trendelenburg in stretcher position.
- 3" longer wheelbase.
- Comfortable recline positioning.
- Brakes located in the middle.
- 73" patient surface length.
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair Specifications
|Max. Patient Weight||500 lbs / 227kg||500 lbs / 227kg||500 lbs / 227kg||500 lbs / 227kg||500 lbs / 227kg|
|Seat Height - Low (Below Cushion)||21" / 54 cm||21" / 53 cm||21" / 54 cm||20" / 50 cm||19" / 49 cm|
|Seat Height - Low (Above Cushion)||25" / 64 cm||25” / 62 cm||25” / 64 cm||24” / 60 cm||23” / 58 cm|
|Seat Height - High (To Seat Pan)||29" / 74 cm||37" / 93 cm||29" / 74 cm||28" / 70 cm||35" / 89 cm|
|Seat Height - High||33" / 84 cm||40” / 106 cm||33” / 84 cm||32” / 80 cm||40” / 100 cm|
|Patient Seat Width||24” / 61cm||28” / 71cm||24” / 61cm||24” / 61cm||24” / 61cm|
|Patient Surface Length||77” / 195cm||77” / 195cm||72” / 184cm||72” / 184cm||72” / 184cm|
|Overall Width||30” / 76cm||34” / 87cm||30” / 76cm||30” / 76cm||30” / 76cm|
|Overall Chair Height - High||62” / 157cm||70” / 178cm||63” / 159cm||62” / 157cm||68” / 174cm|
|Overall Chair Height - Low||54” / 137cm||53” / 135cm||55” / 139cm||52” / 133cm||52” / 131cm|
|Backrest Articulation||0º to 75º||0º to 75º||0º to 86º||0º to 75º||0º to 75º|
|20” x 25.5”||20” x 25.5”||20” x 25.5”||20” x 25.5”||20” x 25.5”|
|Side Rails - Height||13” / 32cm||13” / 32cm||13” / 32cm||13”/ 32cm||13” / 32cm|
|Side Rails - Length||26” / 66cm||26” / 66cm||26” / 66cm||26” / 66cm||26” / 66cm|
Input - Volts
|100-240 VAC||100-240 VAC||100-240 VAC||100-240 VAC||100-240 VAC|
|- Current||1.0A (max)||1.0A (max)||1.0A (max)||1.0A (max)||1.0A (max)|
|- Frequency||50/60 HZ||50/60 HZ||50/60 HZ||50/60 HZ||50/60 HZ|
|Output||+24V DC 1.5A||+24V DC 1.5A||+24V DC 1.5A||+24V DC 1.5A||+24V DC 1.5A|
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair Configurations
- #TMM4-B: Standard - Standard stretcher chair.
- #TMM4-XB: With X-Seat Tilt - X-Seat Tilt recliner.
- #TMM4-LB: With Adjustable Height (Low) - Allows the chair to be adjusted to a low seat height of 23.5", standard 25".
- #TMM4-WTB: Wide Patient Seat Width (28") and Adjustable Height (Tall) - Standard patient seat width 28". Allows the chair to be adjusted to a high seat height of 40", standard 33".
- #TMM4-TLB: With Adjustable Height (Low) and Adjustable Height (Tall) - Allows the chair to be adjusted from a height range of 23.5"-40", the standard is 25"-33".
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair LiteratureTransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher Chair Operation Manual
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
This table details available shipping methods and respective transit times.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Cancelled orders may be subject to a cancellation fee once production has begun on a custom or made to order product.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.