Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The TMM4 is a treatment chair, transport device, procedure device, surgical table, recliner, and a stretcher, all in one (known as the Universal Care Platform). It helps reduce staff injury, patient fall risk, and improve patient throughput. Patients can go from admission, to procedure, to discharge, all on one surface with no transfers.
Common Applications: Emergency/Triage, Radiology, ICU/CCU, Audiology, Dialysis, Endoscopy/G.I., ENT, Mammography, Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Outpatient Surgery, Pre-Op/PACU, Rehab, Respiratory/Bronchoscopy, Safe Patient Handling, Transport, Wound Care, and more.
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair Features:
- Reduces occupational injuries.
- Maximizes space for increased patient capacity.
- Exceptional Powered Positioning of back, leg, and height for safe patient transport and treatment that can eliminate patient transfers.
- Effortless Push-Button Pendant control for smooth and safe operation. Includes an auto-contour button which automatically positions the chair from seated to the fully reclined position.
- Full Radiolucent Back Section allows for X-Ray, fluoroscopic, and C-arm radiologic procedures.
- Self-Storing Push Bars swing out of the way for unobstructed view of the patient.
- Trendelenburg positioning.
- Manual quick release backrest.
- Seat Height is low to high adjustable.
- Cushioned, Chrome Side Rails protect the patient during transport and procedures, then swing down and tuck away for easy patient side ingress and egress.
- All Metal Surfaces for a long, durable life.
- Auto-Extending Foot Rest improves patient comfort in all positions.
- Easy Mobility brake and steer caster system.
- Space saving footprint allows for more units to be available for patients, as well as easier storage. The TMM4 requires half the space of a traditional stretcher, and is easy to navigate through hallways, rooms, elevators, and other close quarters.
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair Specifications:
- High: 33" (84 cm).
- Low (Above Cushion): 25" (64 cm).
- Low (Below Cushion): 21" (54 cm).
- Patient Seat Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Overall Width: 30" (74 cm).
- Patient Surface Length: 77" (195 cm).
Overall Chair Height:
- High: 62" (157 cm).
- Low: 54" (137 cm).
- Max Patient Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Backrest Articulation: 0 to 75°.
- Trendelenburg: 5°.
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0°.
- Height: 13" (32 cm).
- Length: 26" (66 cm).
- Total Chair Weight: 205 lbs (93 kg).
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair Literature:
TransMotion Medical TMM Stretcher-Chair Series Brochure
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair Series Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.