The Surgimedics Non-Sterile 1 1/3" x 6' Vacuum Tubing with Integral Wand & Sponge Guard (#905048) is compatible with all smoke evacuators with a 1 1/3" port.
Surgimedics offers a wide selection of vacuum hose, medical tubing, adapters, and collection wands for efficient capture of the airborne contaminants and odor found in surgical smoke when used with a smoke evacuator. To maximize flow rates and to minimize noise levels, Surgimedics' tubing is offered with a smooth bore inner surface. And with a number of adapters and reducers also available, Surgimedics provides optimum flexibility in choosing the right tubing for each laser or electrosurgical procedure.
Using the right tubing size or positioning the tubing in the right location is as critical to efficient smoke evacuation as the smoke evacuator's filter. A filtration system can remove particulate matter or odor from surgical smoke only if it has been captured by the collection device. Every effort, then, should be made to position the tubing as close as possible to the procedure site to maximize the amount of surgical smoke captured. The further a hose or tubing is from the procedure site, the efficiency of the smoke evacuator will decrease significantly, allowing laser plume or surgical smoke to escape into the room.
Surgimedics Non-Sterile 1 1/3" x 6' Vacuum Tubing with Wand & Sponge Guard Specifications:
- Quantity per Box: 5.
- Tubing Sterilized: No.
- Tubing Diameter: 1 1/3".
- Tubing Length: 6 ft.
- Adapts From: N/A.
- Adapts To: N/A.
- Wand Included: Yes.
- Sponge Guard Included: Yes.
Surgimedics Non-Sterile 1 1/3" x 6' Vacuum Tubing with Wand & Sponge Guard Literature:
Surgimedics Product Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.