Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The SleepSense Adult ThermoCouple Flow Sensor (# 1401) with standard DIN connectors employs a high thermal mass design. This provides improved correlation with flow values as well as temperature values.
Warranty: 6 Months - Free of Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
Designed with stiff prongs that are adjustable for patient comfort, these sturdy and durable sensors will deliver a smooth flow signal throughout the night.
Comprised of heat-sensitive elements, the respiration flow sensor is placed under the patient's nostrils and produces a signal that is directly proportional to the temperature changes of air inhaled and exhaled during respiration. The sensor generates a small analog electrical voltage that provides a clear, reliable indication of respiration airflow.
The sensor should be connected to your system's thermal-flow input or, when using the interface, to any AC (low level) channel on the recorder.
NOTE: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only.
SleepSense Adult ThermoCouple Flow Sensor Features
- Nasal/oral prongs adjust for optimal patient comfort.
- Low internal resistance produces minimal noise.
- Small size and smooth contour.
SleepSense Adult ThermoCouple Flow Sensor Specifications
- Technology: Small rounded TPE center with 3 prongs.
Recommended Filter Settings (or as recommended in the system's instructions):
- High Pass: 0.1 Hz.
- Low Pass: 70 Hz.
- Signal Output: Approximately 0.2 mV for normal respiration.
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C).
- Operating/Storage Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
SleepSense Adult ThermoCouple Flow Sensor Compatibility
The SleepSense Adult ThermoCouple Flow Sensor is compatible with the following products from these medical brands:
|CompuMedics||Grael HD PSG|
|CompuMedics E Series|