Condition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- Made from environmentally friendly materials
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- Aqua-Wet gel will perform pick-up of ECG signals even with inadequate skin prep
- Ideal for short-term monitoring
- Phone: (800) 903-6199
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Skintact Foam Lift Tab Wet Gel Electrode features a stainless steel snap stud, foam backing for flexibility and protection of sensor from surgical and cleaning fluids, "Aqua-Wet" liquid gel application for ease of application and removal, and a lift tab design. It can be used for stress testing, Holter, echo, and monitoring.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The Aqua-Wet gel on the electrode will perform pick-up of ECG signals even with inadequate skin prep. Aqua-Wet gel electrodes are ideal for short-term monitoring and give dependable quick tracing with easy application and removal.
All Leonhard Lang Skintact electrodes are made from environmentally friendly materials and may be disposed of using standard waste disposal procedures unless clinical protocol requires differently.
Skintact Foam Lift Tab Wet Gel Electrode Features
- Foam backing protects electrode sensor while maximizing flexibility.
- Aqua-Wet liquid gel adheres to skin and performs fast pickup and quick tracing.
- Lift-Tab design.
- Size: 50 mm x 54 mm.
Skintact Foam Lift Tab Wet Gel Electrode Configurations
#FSTB/3: 3 Electrodes per Pouch.
- Quantities: Box of 600 or Case of 2400.
- Comparable to:
- ConMed: 1590-003.
- Kendall-LTP: GC-13.
- Nikomed USA: GC-13.
#FSTB: 30 Electrodes per Pouch.
- Quantities: Box of 1200 or Case of 4800.
- Comparable to:
- 3M: 2256.
- Burdick: 007781.
- ConMed: 1590-030.
- Kendall-LTP: GC-25.
- Nikomed USA: 5500.