The Skintact Foam Lift Tab Solid Gel Electrode is a high performance electrode designed for stress testing, Holter, and ECG monitoring.
Electrodes with Skintact's Aqua-Tac adhesive are a great choice for both long and short term procedures. Aqua-Tac solid gel combines quick ECG pick up with high quality recordings as well as the minimization of skin reactions. Aqua-Tac demonstrates 100% skin surface contact.
Skintact electrodes are always made latex-free and from environmentally-friendly materials that may be disposed of using standard waste disposal procedures unless clinical protocol requires otherwise. Designed using proven biocompatible materials, these electrodes are kind on the skin while producing quality recordings.
Tested against all applicable standards, all Skintact ECG electrodes meet ANSI/AAMI EC12: 2000 on ECG disposable electrodes, ISO 10993 on biocompatibility, and European Device Directive.
Skintact Foam Lift Tab Solid Gel Electrode Features:
- Aqua-Tac solid gel for quality recordings and 100% skin surface contact.
- Steel snap stud.
- Long-term and short-term monitoring capability.
- Lift-tab design.
- Foam backing for flexibility and sensor protection.
Skintact Foam Lift Tab Solid Gel Electrode Specifications:
- Material: Foam.
- Composition: Aqua-Tac solid gel.
- Size: 50 x 55 mm Round.
Skintact Foam Lift Tab Solid Gel Electrode Quantities:
- 30 Electrodes per Pouch.
- FS-TB1-BX: Box of 1500.
- FS-TB1-CS: Case of 6000.
- 3 Electrodes per Pouch (*Special Order ships in 10-13 weeks).
- FS-TB1-3-BX: Box of 600.
- FS-TB1-3-CS: Case of 2400.
- 5 Electrodes per Pouch.
- FS-TB1-5-BX: Box of 600.
- FS-TB1-5-CS: Case of 2400.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.