Warranty: 1 Year.
In addition to the zoom magnification, the Evolution ZOOM can be equipped with an X-Y System that gives the user the ability to control the optic pod positioning easily at high magnifications.
Seiler Evolution ZOOM Surgery Microscope Specifications:
- 250 mm Objective Lens Standard (175, 200, 300, 350, and 400 mm also available*).
- 10x Wide Field Eyepieces (10x, 12.5x, and 20x also available*).
- Field of Vision: 14 - 70 mm.
- Diopter Setting: -6 to +6.
- Minimum Interpupillary Distance: 48 to 78 mm for the Inclinable Binocular Head.
- Illumination Field: 70 mm.
- Dual Halogen standard Light Source with LED display control panel.
- Illumination Brightness in the Working Area at Full Power: 80,000 Lux (min).
- 0 - 200° Inclinable Head.
Vertical Working Height:
- Without XY: Minimum 0.70 m and Maximum 1.45 m.
- With XY Positioning System: Minimum 0.67 m and Maximum 1.44 m.
- Microfocus Vertical Adjustment Limit: 40 mm.
- Weight: 103 kg (not including accessories).
- Gross Weight including packaging: 170 kg.
*If you would like different magnification eyepieces and/or objective lens, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Seiler XY System:
The Seiler XY System moves the optical situation along the X and Y axis of the horizontal plane, with a movement of 22.5 mm to either side from the central position. Requires the multifunction pedal in order to be operated. The XY Coupling can be automatically set back into the center position by a push of a button.
Multifunctional Foot Pedal Functions:
- Switches the Illumination On and Off.
- Adjusts the magnification of the Zoom System.
- Motorized Microfocusing.
- Movement of XY System by means of the footstick.
- Illumination brightness adjusting.
Seiler Evolution ZOOM Surgery Microscope Configurations:
- EVO-100-Z: Standard (No XY Positioning System).
- EVO-100-XY: With Powered XY Foot Pedal.
Seiler Evolution ZOOM Surgery Microscope Literature:
Seiler Evolution ZOOM Surgery Microscope Brochure
Seiler Evolution ZOOM Operating Microscope Owner's Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.