The Schiller ERG 911 Stress Echo-Couch Ergometer (#2.210058 / S/LS Model) is designed for exercise testing and echocardiography.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The ERG 911 is based on the technology of the couch/semi-couch safety ergometer ERG 911 BP/L. Additional rotation axis of the couch to the left allows to position the patient at an angle of up to 45°. This position is especially suited for high-quality ultrasound images during an exercise echo examination. A hip belt and a stable shoulder support provide patient safety and a comfortable position while the couch is turned to its side.
Besides this special application, the ergometer can of course also be used as a normal couch/semi-couch safety ergometer. Special safety aspects, e.g. in cases of suspected cardiovascular disorders, exercise testing after cardiac infarction or following bypass operations, and special exercise ergometry applications, such as heart catheter examinations, require the use of this ergometer.
The use of an exercise echo couch is also recommended for the examination of elderly and disabled patients.
Schiller ERG 911 Stress Echo-Couch Ergometer Features
- Slope, saddle height, and headrest adjustable via remote control.
- Left side positioning for ultrasound images.
- Measurements controllable using a PC program or an ECG/ergo-spirometry unit via RS-232 or USB interface.
- Variable axis rotation to the left (0 - 45°).
- Increased patient safety with mounting strap.
- Safe and stable steel/aluminum construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg.
- Load range 1 to 999 watt (independent of revolutions per minute); 5 to 20 watt dependent of revolutions per minute.
- Very high durability thanks to outstanding manufacturing quality.
- Adjustable waist strap.
- Maintenance-free drive.
- Arm rest for blood pressure measurements.
- Easy access and mounting.
- Straightforward programming of ergonometry parameters and alarm limits.
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz (230 VAC also available*).
Note: If you would like 230 VAC, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.