Warranty: 1 Year.
The ERG 911 is based on the technology of the couch/semi-couch safety ergometer ERG 911 BP/L. Additional rotation axis of the couch to the left allows to position the patient at an angle of up to 45°. This position is especially suited for high-quality ultrasound images during an exercise echo examination. A hip belt and a stable shoulder support provide patient safety and a comfortable position while the couch is turned to its side.
Besides this special application, the ergometer can of course also be used as a normal couch/semi-couch safety ergometer. Special safety aspects, e.g. in cases of suspected cardiovascular disorders, exercise testing after cardiac infarction or following bypass operations, and special exercise ergometry applications, such as heart catheter examinations, require the use of this ergometer.
The use of an exercise echo couch is also recommended for the examination of elderly and disabled patients.
Schiller ERG 911 Stress Echo-Couch Ergometer Features:
- Slope, saddle height, and headrest adjustable via remote control.
- Left side positioning for ultrasound images.
- Measurements controllable using a PC program or an ECG/ergo-spirometry unit via RS-232 or USB interface.
- Variable axis rotation to the left (0 - 45°).
- Increased patient safety with mounting strap.
- Safe and stable steel/aluminum construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg.
- Load range 1 to 999 watt (independent of revolutions per minute); 5 to 20 watt dependent of revolutions per minute.
- Very high durability thanks to outstanding manufacturing quality.
- Adjustable waist strap.
- Maintenance-free drive.
- Arm rest for blood pressure measurements.
- Easy access and mounting.
- Straightforward programming of ergonometry parameters and alarm limits.
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz (230 VAC also available*).
*If you would like 230 VAC, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Schiller ERG 911 Stress Echo-Couch Ergometer Literature:
Schiller Ergometry Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.