The Schiller ERG 911 Couch Ergometer (#2.210060 / S/L Model) is a medical safety variable couch ergometer, developed for the cardiology sector, where special safety requirements have to be met. With easily adjustable positioning, this new couch ergometer has been designed for exercise testing, cardiac catheter tests, and rehabilitation. Intended for use with high-risk, elderly, or physically handicapped patients.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Schiller ERG 911 Couch Ergometer Features:
- Compatible with all Schiller exercise ECG work stations.
- Adjustment of the reclining seat, saddle, and headrest by remote control.
- Large, rotating LCD (10 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Safe and stable steel/aluminum construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg.
- Automatic computer control via galvanically isolated RS-232 interface.
- Load range 1 to 999 watt (independent of revolutions per minute); 5 to 20 watt dependent of revolutions per minute.
- Very high durability thanks to outstanding manufacturing quality.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Maintenance-free drive.
- Arm rest for blood pressure measurements.
- Easy patient access and positing on the couch.
- Easy programmable ergometry parameters and alarm limits.
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz (230 VAC also available*).
*If you would like 230 VAC, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.