Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Schiller ERG 910S Plus Ergometer (#2.210075) is extremely quiet, requires very little maintenance, and is easy to use. The ergometer has been developed and constructed according to the latest European guidelines for medical ergometers. Due to their flexible controlling technology and saddle fixation, the ergometer is suitable for stress-tests, sports medicine, cardiology, and rehabilitation.
Schiller ERG 910S Plus Ergometer Features:
- Compatible with all Schiller exercise ECG work stations.
- Large graphic LCD (10 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Automatic computer control via galvanically isolated RS-232 interface.
- Safe and stable steel/aluminum construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg.
- Standardized saddle fixation for flexible use.
- Speed-independent load.
- Load range 1 to 999 watt (independent of revolutions per minute); 5 to 20 watt dependent of revolutions per minute.
- Almost noiseless drive.
- Strong and modern design.
- Surface coating for easy cleaning.
- Very high durability thanks to outstanding manufacturing quality.
- Robust casing with acrylic coating, easy to clean.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Extremely safe.
- Maintenance-free drive.
- Pleasant pedaling sensation.
- Thanks to its low frame, it is easy to use even for elderly or handicapped patients.
- Easily programmable ergometry parameters.
- 115 V, Load 20-400 W (230 V also available*).
*If you would like 230 VAC, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Schiller ERG 910S Plus Ergometer Literature:
Schiller Ergometry Brochure