Warranty: 3 Years - Limited.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 12 Channel ECG Machine Features:
- Alphanumeric, water-resistant keyboard with function keys allows for easy and quick patient data entries.
- 6/12 channel representation of all 12 simultaneously acquired leads.
- Large, high resolution backlit monitor for easy preview of ECG quality and Spirometry curves.
- Can be transported very easily due to its low weight and handy size.
- With the integrated high-resolution printer, you can obtain full-size reports (8.5" x 11") in A4 format, in unequaled quality and ready-to-file.
- You get printouts including diagnosis and measuring values in less than 20 seconds.
- Integrated accumulator.
- RS-232 interface for data transmission to PC SEMA-200.
- Automatic and Manual mode.
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts up to three hours of normal use.
- Single button operation.
- Pulmonary Function Testing for FVC, SVC, MV, and MVV, as well as pre/post medication tests.
- The unique SP-250 Disposable Sensor minimizes the risk of cross-contamination.
- Small and light sensor.
- Simple and quick calibration.
- Several norm value tables can be selected as needed.
- Visual support due to real-time graphics and display of the measured values on the screen.
Schiller ECG Measurement and Interpretation Software for children and adult ECGs. Computerized ECG measurement values greatly help the physician in her/his daily work: it saves time and the results are more accurate and consistent compared to manual calculation.
Schiller developed its own programs. That allows us to update and improve our software and to make updates available for the physicians at any time after purchasing an equipment. The program passed extensive checking and, among others, the CSE diagnostic database. The computerized ECG interpretation is designed to assist the physician but never replaces her/his decision. The physician has to consider all other relevant information of the patient.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 12 Channel ECG Machine Configurations:
- 9.025000C: Standard (No Spirometry).
9.025000CS: With Spirometry PFT (Pulmonary Function Test). Includes all standard accessories, plus:
- SP-250 Sensor.
- Calibration Syringe.
- Pack of 10 Disposable Flow Tubes.
- Two Nose Clips.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 12 Channel ECG Machine Literature:
Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus EMG Machine Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.