Warranty: 3 Years Limited.
The most important cardiopulmonary function tests are combined in one single device: Resting ECG, Exercise ECG, and Spirometry. The AT-102 features proven 12-channel ECG performance and is ready for networking with XML output.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 12-Channel ECG Features:
- Intuitive, easy to use with direct function keys.
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals.
- Full-page A4 (8.5" x 11") printouts on internal or external printer with built-in ECG waveform display and VGA output port.
- Easy to use with full keyboard and direct function keys.
- ECG waveform display with 3 / 6 / 2 x 6 leads.
- ECG Interpretation: Software C ECG analysis software for adults and children.
- Basic exercise test.
- SEMA-200 PC software to save, validate and archive ECG and spirometry data on PC.
- Equipment trolley (classic).
- Spirometry sensor SP-250 or SP-260.
- Calibration syringe.
- Vacuum electrode system VAC-100.
- External monitor connection.
- Internal Schiller Communication Module (#SCM).
- Internal WLAN/Wi-Fi on SCM.
- Integrated modem/fax on SCM.
- Ergometer (#ERG-911).
- Treadmill (#MTM-1500).
- Blood pressure recorder (#ERG-911).
Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 12-Channel ECG Configurations:
9.070000SCM Standard (No Spirometry) with Interpretation, Memory, and Schiller Communication Module (SCM):
- Upgradeable to PFT and Stress.
- Ethernet wired LAN included.
- Intended for use with SEMA-200 PC Software.
9.070000CS: With Interpretation, Memory, Schiller Communication Module (SCM), PFT, and Spirometry Kit:
- Upgradeable to Stress.
- In addition to standard accessories, the Spirometry Kit includes the SP-250 Flow Sensor, Calibration Syringe, 2 Nose Clips, and Pack of 10 Disposable Flow Tubes.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 12-Channel ECG Literature:
Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 12-Channel ECG Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.