Warranty: 3 Years Limited.
The most important cardiopulmonary function tests are combined in one single device: Resting ECG, Exercise ECG, and Spirometry. The AT-102 features proven 12-channel ECG performance and is ready for networking with XML output.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 12-Channel ECG Features:
- Intuitive, easy to use with direct function keys.
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals.
- Full-page A4 (8.5" x 11") printouts on internal or external printer with built-in ECG waveform display and VGA output port.
- Easy to use with full keyboard and direct function keys.
- ECG waveform display with 3 / 6 / 2 x 6 leads.
- ECG Interpretation: Software C ECG analysis software for adults and children.
- Basic exercise test.
- SEMA-200 PC software to save, validate and archive ECG and spirometry data on PC.
- Equipment trolley (classic).
- Spirometry sensor SP-250 or SP-260.
- Calibration syringe.
- Vacuum electrode system VAC-100.
- External monitor connection.
- Internal Schiller Communication Module (#SCM).
- Internal WLAN/Wi-Fi on SCM.
- Integrated modem/fax on SCM.
- Ergometer (#ERG-911).
- Treadmill (#MTM-1500).
- Blood pressure recorder (#ERG-911).
Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 12-Channel ECG Configurations:
9.070000SCM Standard (No Spirometry) with Interpretation, Memory, and Schiller Communication Module (SCM):
- Upgradeable to PFT and Stress.
- Ethernet wired LAN included.
- Intended for use with SEMA-200 PC Software.
9.070000CS: With Interpretation, Memory, Schiller Communication Module (SCM), PFT, and Spirometry Kit:
- Upgradeable to Stress.
- In addition to standard accessories, the Spirometry Kit includes the SP-250 Flow Sensor, Calibration Syringe, 2 Nose Clips, and Pack of 10 Disposable Flow Tubes.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 12-Channel ECG Literature:
Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 12-Channel ECG Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.