Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 3 Years
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals
- Pacemaker detection
- Can be used for all patients of both sexes, all races, and all ages
- Phone: (786) 845-0620
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 Plus ECG Machine includes (10x) Lead Patient Cables, (10x) Snap Clip Electrode Adapters, (500x) Disposable Electrodes, a pack of paper, power cable, operating manual, and interpretation guide.
Warranty: 3 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Cardiovit AT-10 Plus combines the basics of electrocardiography with the benefits of the IT world. It not only provides all the functions of a high-quality 12-channel electrocardiograph but also meets the requirements of an integrated diagnostic workstation. It is used for the recording, analysis, and evaluation of ECG recordings. These recordings can be used as a diagnostic aid for heart function and heart conditions. It is designed for indoor use and can be used for all patients of both sexes, all races, and all ages. As a complete workstation, the AT-10 Plus can be upgraded to stress test and spirometry.
Its brilliant communication concept makes the AT-10 plus an extremely flexible tool:
- Resting ECG station in clinics and practices.
- Ergometry measuring station.
- ECG terminal for mobile ECG recording.
- Integrated recording station in a cardiological practice.
- Cardiopulmonary diagnostic station for industrial medicine.
- Research EKG with Bazett & Fridericia formulas.
- Educational tool.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 Plus ECG Machine Features
- High-resolution 10.4" TFT color screen.
- Wired LAN, RS-232, and VGA output ports (VGA connector for external monitor).
- Built-in 8.5" x 11" thermal printer with A4 printing paper.
- 12-/16 Lead for resting EKG recording also with posterior leads (V7 - V9), right precordial leads (V3r - V6r), and standard leads with V4r.
- Resting rhythm recording (12-lead full-disclosure ECG recording).
- EKG print preview.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Rechargeable battery for mobile use.
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals.
- Data transfer to PC for storage of resting ECG, resting rhythm, exercise ECG, and spirometry recordings via Ethernet.
- Memory for up to 350 resting ECGs.
- Bi-directional network communication provides remote access to the patient demographics (PDQ), improving workflow and allowing patient data to be viewed, edited, and archived quickly and easily, reducing the risk of data entry errors.
- DICOM and HL7 ECG waveform export of resting ECGs.
- FAA export (Federal Aviation Administration).
- PDF export.
- Support other formulas, mainly used for research like Bazzet, Fridericia, Framingham, and Hodges.
- Water resistant keyboard with direct function keys that allows quick, simple, and reliable operation.
- Sealed keypad helps prevent and address any cross contamination, allowing the use of existing cleaning agents in the healthcare environment.
The AT-10 Plus also meets the requirements of integrated Stress testing with standard test protocols and user-defined protocols. It allows the doctor to select the type of equipment where the patient will perform the exercise. The doctor can choose between a treadmill or bicycle.
The unit is programmed with the most widely used test protocols such as Bruce, Balke, Naughton, Ellestad, and Cooper. The protocols allows you to store or modify programs exactly how you want.
- Pacemaker Measurement: Measures the pacing frequency, performs individual measurement of pulse width for atrial and ventricular stimulation, and determines the AV intervals.
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV): Allows you to determine the risks (e.g. of sudden cardiac death) for a cardiopathic patient after a recording time of only 1 to 60 minutes. In addition to the graphic display of RR tachograms and histograms, numerous statistical parameters are calculated (e.g. standard deviation, mean deviation, mean value, and BB50 value).
- Signal Averaged ECG Analysis (SAECG): Allows detection of micro potentials after a QRS complex.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 Plus ECG Machine Configurations
- #9.173000C: Standard (Wired LAN, RS-232, and VGA only).
- #9.173000WLAN: With Wireless LAN/VGA Output. Does not include a modem.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 Plus ECG Machine Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Cardiovit AT-10 Plus ECG Machine:
- #2.000147A: Laser Bar Code Scanner.
- #2.101125: Trolley X1 - For AT-102, AT-102 G2, AT-10 plus, AT-2, and AT-2 plus.
- AT-10 Plus Recording Paper:
- #2.157023: Single Pack.
- #2.157023C: Case of 10 Packs.
- #2.400071S: ECG Patient Resting Cable with Banana Plug.
- #2.400116S: 10-Lead Patient Cable - Snap Clip.
- #2.400127: 10-Lead Patient Cable - Banana Plug.
- #5.173002: EXEC Stress Software Upgrade.
- #5.173005: Pacemaker Measurement Software Upgrade.
- #5.173006: Worklist Functionality Upgrade - For bi-directional communications between the AT-10 Plus and your SEMA, EMR, or HIS system via XML.
- #5.173007: Signal-Averaged ECG (SAECG) Software.
- #5.173008: HR Variability (HRV) Software.