Shop with confidence at MFI
The Ritter M9D Steam Sterilizer (#M9D-042) includes Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner, a Pouch Rack Kit (#002-2108-01), two small trays, two large trays, power cord, Care / Operation Card, and Speed-Clean SDS Sheet.
Warranty: 1 Year - Against Defects in Material or Workmanship.
Note: This product is not intended for use in dental facilities and not intended for sale to veterinary facilities. For dental sterilizers, please look to our Midmark collection.
The M9D Sterilizer is an automatic sterilizer with a manual door. It sets a time for you after you select your cycle. Press "start" and the M9D fills with the correct amount of water. It sterilizes heat and moisture stable reusable items that are compatible with steam sterilization.
It features an intuitive LCD display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need, whether for unwrapped items, pouches, packs, or handpieces. Once the sterilization cycle is complete, the door has to be manually opened to release the steam and to dry your instruments.
With the emergence of many aggressive, infectious organisms, there is an ever-increasing need for efficient, effective instrument processing in your practice. This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, schools, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
The 3rd generation Ritter sterilizer features improved drying, a new thermal printer, and a reduced standard cycle time to meet FDA guidelines. It improves upon and replaces the 2nd generation M9D AutoClave Sterilizer (#M9D-022).
Ritter M9D Steam Sterilizer Features
- Reliable and effective for infection control assurance.
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system ensures proper steam penetration.
- Pre-programmed controls for convenience.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
- ASME Certified.
- Meets UL 61010-1, 2nd Edition, IEC 61010-2-040, 1st Edition.
- Meets CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, 2nd Edition.
- Meets CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040, 1st Edition.
Ritter M9D Steam Sterilizer Specifications
- Length: 20.38" (51.8 cm) with plug.
- Width: 15.3" (38.9 cm).
- Height: 16.1" (40.9 cm) with printer.
- Counter Area: 15.3" x 18" (38.9 cm x 45.7 cm).
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" (Diameter) x 15" (Depth) (22.9 cm x 38 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 3.5 gallon (13.4 liters) usable volume.
- Two Large: 7.3" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Two Small: 5.6" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Unit Weight: 73 lb (33.1 kg) with empty reservoir.
- Shipping Weight: 81 lb (36.7 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.1 gallons (4.1 liters) to full mark.
- Water Reservoir Usable Volume: 0.5 gallons (1.9 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps Single Phase.
Ritter M9D Steam Sterilizer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the M9D Steam Sterilizer:
- #002-0361-01: Door and Dam Gasket Kit.
- #002-2108-01: Pouch Rack Kit.
Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner:
- #002-0396-00: Single Bottle.
- #002-0396-05: Case of 12.
- #060-0016-00: Printer Thermal Paper Roll (Refill).
- #060-0016-01: Printer Stick-able Thermal Paper (Refill).
- #9A307001: Tray and Cassette "Cool Hand" Removal Tool.
- #9A599001: M9/M11 Thermal Printer.
Ritter M9D Steam Sterilizer Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.