Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
- Powered back adjust system adjusts in height from 18 - 37 inches
- Easy-access tamper-resistant receptacles on both sides of the chair
Ships from RitterShips from Ritter
- Phone: (844) 856-1233
The Ritter 225 Barrier-Free Examination Table includes standard footswitch.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Note: Chair base only. Upholstered top and armrests are sold separately.
The Ritter 225 Barrier-Free Examination Table features a low seat height that improves accessibility to patients and reduces the likelihood of staff injury. This exam table is designed to offer low and high positioning heights so you can provide the best care to all patients, whether treating the elderly, expectant mothers, or patients with disabilities. The powered back system makes patient positioning simple and efficient.
The 245 is available in two configurations. Both advanced tables come with table base, accessory receivers, footswitch, active sensing technology, heated drawer, pelvic tilt, and tamper-resistant receptacles. The Clean Assist feature is also available on model #225-003.
Ritter 225 Barrier-Free Examination Table Features
- Powered back adjust system adjusts in height from 18 - 37 inches, improving accessibility to the exam chair and reducing the likelihood of staff injury.
- Standard foot control is designed to make patient positioning quick, effective, and always within reach.
- Easy-access tamper-resistant receptacles on both sides of the chair provide a power connection for ancillary devices.
- Standard accessory receivers are designed to make the integration of accessories easy and efficient without tools required.
- Using this chair with an automated vitals device like Midmark IQvitals or IQvitals Zone allows you to bring more to the point of care, not only saving time but helping reduce common transcription errors.
- Pelvic tilt feature helps position patients properly and comfortably for lower-body examinations.
- Optional Clean Assist Roller System uses retractable roller base to easily and safely move the chair for cleaning.
Ritter 225 Barrier-Free Examination Table Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Height (Uncompressed): 18" Low / 37" High (46 cm / 94 cm).
- Seamless Upholstery Dimensions: 28" x 60" (71 cm x 193 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 76" (193 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt: 5.5 degrees.
- Heated Drawer: 24.6 watt.
- Heated Drawer Temperature: 92 degrees F to 112 degrees F at 115 VAC input voltage, 70 degrees F ambient.
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 24" x 3.56" dia. paper roll (61 cm x 9 cm).
- Electrical Receptacle: Electrical Draw 4 A.
- Table Weight: 409 lb (185 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 465 lb (211 kg).
- #224-001: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 9A.
- #224-002: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- #224-003: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
Ritter 225 Barrier-Free Examination Table Configurations
|18" Seat Height (Uncompressed)||500 lb Weight Capacity||Power Base||Standard Rail Accessory Receivers||Power Back||Clean Assist Roller System||Active Sensing Technology||Drawer Heater & Pelvic Tilt||Tamper-Resistant Electrical Outlets|