- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- MFR: Rhythmlink Ships from Rhythmlink
- Phone: (866) 633-3754
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep EEG Cup Electrode (#CTDC115 / 12 per Box) is an artifact free CT imaging electrode that enables a continuous collection of EEG data before and after a patient has a CT scan. The InvisaDeep offers all the same great benefits as the InvisaSlim EEG Cup Electrode, and also features a cup that holds 3.5 times more conductive material.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The artifact free CT imaging electrodes offer the same superior EEG recording quality as Rhythmlink standard electrodes, but can be left on the patient during a CT scan.
Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep EEG Cup Electrode Features
- A molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief.
- Pre-attached leadwire.
- Can be used with any gel, paste, collodion, or other similar adhesive.
- High quality recordings.
Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep EEG Cup Electrode Specifications
- Cup Size: 10 mm.
- 3.4 mm recessed cup.
- Lead Length: 1.5 m.
- Weight (of Box): 0.181 lbs.
- Lead Wire Colors: Black, white, red, blue, yellow, green, orange, gray, brown, pink, light blue, and purple.
- Cup: ABS plastic coated with Ag/AgCl.
- Leadwire: Copper with PVC jacket.
- Conductive Adhesive: Silver filled epoxy.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Sterilized: No.
- Latex-free electrode.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch: Polyethylene.
- Pouch Size: 120 mm x 182 mm.
Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep EEG Cup Electrode Media and Literature
Rhythmlink Disposable EEG Cup Electrode Instructions for Use
Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep Cup EEG Electrode Datasheet
Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep EEG ...