Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep EEG Cup Electrode (#CTDC115 / 12 per Box) is an artifact free CT imaging electrode that enables a continuous collection of EEG data before and after a patient has a CT scan. The InvisaDeep offers all the same great benefits as the InvisaSlim EEG Cup Electrode, and also features a cup that holds 3.5 times more conductive material.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The artifact free CT imaging electrodes offer the same superior EEG recording quality as Rhythmlink standard electrodes, but can be left on the patient during a CT scan.
Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep EEG Cup Electrode Features
- A molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief.
- Pre-attached leadwire.
- Can be used with any gel, paste, collodion, or other similar adhesive.
- High quality recordings.
Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep EEG Cup Electrode Specifications
- Cup Size: 10 mm.
- 3.4 mm recessed cup.
- Lead Length: 1.5 m.
- Weight (of Box): 0.181 lbs.
- Lead Wire Colors: Black, white, red, blue, yellow, green, orange, gray, brown, pink, light blue, and purple.
- Cup: ABS plastic coated with Ag/AgCl.
- Leadwire: Copper with PVC jacket.
- Conductive Adhesive: Silver filled epoxy.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Sterilized: No.
- Latex-free electrode.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch: Polyethylene.
- Pouch Size: 120 mm x 182 mm.
Rhythmlink Disposable InvisaDeep EEG Cup Electrode Media and Literature