- Connects directly to your PC, laptop, or tablet and can rest on a tabletop
- Simplifies spirometry testing by eliminating calibration and sterilization
- No batteries required because power is drawn from the PC
- Tests Performed: FVC, Pre/Post Testing, Flow Volume Loop, MVV, SVC
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 3 YearsWarranty: 3 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The QRS Orbit Spirometer is a full-function, portable unit which connects directly to your PC, laptop, or tablet and can rest on a tabletop. It simplifies spirometry testing by eliminating calibration and sterilization with disposable nose-clips and pre-calibrated mouthpieces. It also integrates with Office Medic software and your EMR system.
Warranty: 3 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Office Medic Software: Allows you to acquire, store, and review diagnostic data using an off-the-shelf laptop, desktop, or tablet. It increases efficiency, improves patient care, and reduces costs. It puts diagnostic testing right at the point-of-care and delivers that information instantly and securely over industry-standard networks.
Office Medic instantly stores the test data in its central database allowing you to manage and review it from anywhere. Create customizable reports in PDF, JPEG and TIFF formats to integrate with your EMR.
QRS Orbit Spirometer Features
- Tests Performed: FVC, Pre/Post Testing, Flow Volume Loop, MVV, SVC.
- Patient Safety: Everything the patient touches is thrown away! This reduces the liability associated with cross-contamination. The Pre-Calibrated Mouthpieces and Nose-Clips are disposable, eliminating the need for sterilization and calibration and saving time for nurses, therapists, and physicians.
- Power Supply: No batteries required because power is drawn from the PC.
- Data Storage: The PC and EMR connectivity allows for unlimited storage space. An average laptop can store 100,000 or more tests.
- Report Generation: When combined with Office Medic software, customizable reports are generated and JPEGs and PDFs can be created and transferred into patient files.
- Lung Age Calculation: Lung age is calculated for patients ages 20 - 84. It is equal to the predicted FEV1 that matches the patient's actual FEV1. Lung age may differ based on the predicted equation chosen.
QRS Orbit Spirometer Specifications
- Measured Parameters: FVC, FEV0.5, FEV1, FEV6, FEV3, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/FVC, FEV3/FVC, PEFR, PEFT, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FIVC, FIV0.5, FIV1, FIV3, FIV1/FIVC, FIV3/FIVC, PIFR, FIF50%, FIF25-75%, FIF.2-1.2, FVC/FIVC, Extrapolated Volume, EOTV, FET, MVV, RR, MTV, SVC.
- Language Options: English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese.
- Flow: ± 14 liters/second.
- Volume: 0.5 to 8 liters.
- FEF 25-75: ± 5% of indication or ± 200 ml/sec, whichever is greater.
- PEF: ± 10% of indication or ± 300 ml/sec, whichever is greater.
- FVC and FEV1: ± 3% of indication or ± 50 ml/sec, whichever is greater.
- MVV: ± 10% of indication or ± 15 L/min, whichever is greater.
- Calibration: ATS 3-speed or standard calibration check.
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.7" x 1.7".
- Meets the following standards:
- American Thoracic Society (ATS/ERS) 2005 Standard.
- British Thoracic Society (BTS) Standard.
- National Institute for Health & Clinical Excellence (NICE) Guidelines.
- 15 to 40 °C.
- RH 10 to 90% (non-condensing).
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa.
QRS Orbit Spirometer Configurations
- #Z-7000-0101: Standard [Includes (2x) Pressure Tubes (#Z-7000-2032), (2x) Pre-Calibrated Mouthpieces (#Z-5000-2611), (5x) Nose-Clips (#724050-00), and Office Medic Software].
- #790008: Starter Kit [Includes (Box of 100) Pre-Calibrated Mouthpieces (#Z-5000-2608), (Box of 100) VB Filters (#724100-00), (Bag of 50) Nose-Clips (#724050-00), (Bag of 25) Pressure Tubes (#Z-7000-2032), and Office Medic Software].
QRS Orbit Spirometer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Orbit Spirometer:
- #724050-00: Nose-Clip (50/Bag).
- #724100-00: VB Filter (100/Box).
- Pre-Calibrated Mouthpiece:
- #Z-5000-2611: 1 Piece.
- #Z-5000-2608: Box of 100.
- #Z-7000-2032: Pressure Tube (25/Bag).