The QRS Holter LX Analysis software comes in five levels of functionality: Basic, Enhanced, Enhanced Plus and Pro. Each is tailored to address the varied needs of our diverse user community.
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty.
Never miss a beat with the QRS Holter LX Analysis software. Paired with the QRS Q200/HE combination Holter/Event recorder, our software reliably captures and analyzes holter data. It is available in 5-User Levels _ Basic, Enhanced, Enhanced Plus, Pro and Remote. Please download our Holter LX Analysis Matrix for specific capabilities of each level of software.
QRS Holter LX Analysis holter software supports up to 14-day Holter studies. Let our software sort and categorize the thousands of beats captured, consolidate or split the multi-day data along your preferred boundaries and automatically adjust trends, averages, totals, tables & more.
The software and efficient file structure on which it is built offer the doctor's office, the scanning service, or the most demanding cardiac research or clinical applications, the fastest and most user-friendly environment in which to reduce megabits of data to the critical reports necessary in today's world. The software also supports networking and remote satellite office transmission.
QRS Holter LX Analysis Software kit Included Accessories:
- Holter Software CD
- Hardware & Software Manuals
- Installation Files & Instructions
- Hook-Up & Quick-Start Guides for Holter & Event Monitoring
- Software Key (Dongle)
- Media Reader + Extension Cable
QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Benefits:
Up to 14-Day Holter Studies: Never miss a beat, capture every ECG reading. Let the software sort and categorize thousands of beats. Consolidate or split the data from multi-day studies along your preferred boundaries. Trends, averages, totals, tables, etc. automatically adjusted.
User-Customized reports: Customized reports match your needs, e.g., contact information, diagnostic terms, morphological terms, key phrases and more.
LAN/WAN support: Supports local office networks (LANs) and remote, satellite offices (WAN transmit/receive).
Fast, accurate analysis and proprietary features reduce editing time:
- EQD: Enhanced QRS Detection plus proprietary algorithms means higher percentage of automatically and correctly characterized beats.
- ATC: Adaptive Template Construction fits a series of templates to a wide range of cardiac morphologies, reducing the need for manual intervention.
- Compact db structure: An optimized and efficient database structure that does not compromise accuracy simply means faster download times to LX Analysis software.
- CMA: Coefficient Matching Algorithms run faster than other products and take less time to reanalyze the data.
- ASTAT: Automatic ST segment Analysis Tool sets markers, measures the ST segment on all channels, plots the average and baseline values, highlights events with computer-assisted event selection.
- Spectral analysis: Reveals critical diagnostic information not easily recognized in the time domain.
- 12-lead display: When 12-lead data are available, they can be fully displayed. This includes 3D plots and detailed ST/QT measurements with software calipers.
- Full disclosure: Provides the display for a variety of reports and reimbursements as well as clinical studies.
- SCCB _ Software Controlled Channel Blocking can block any channel(s) in the display to eliminate artifact that obscures good data.
QRS Holter LX Analysis Software System Requirements:
Q200/HE System Requirements: Currently Holter LX Analysis version 5.4CQ ships with the Q200/HE. See below for system requirements for the Q200/HE. Minimum System Requirements for Desktop, Laptop and Tablet PCs:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 7
- Free Disk Space: 10 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Connectivity: USB flashcard reader (included) or PC Card Slot
- Which software should I use with my Q200/HE? To use the Q200/HE in Holter mode, you must have some level of Holter LX Analysis software. The levels are Remote, Basic, Enhanced, Enhanced Plus and Pro. Each level offers different capabilities; download the Holter LX Analysis Features Matrix learn more about each level of software. To use the Q200/HE in telephonic Event mode (this is the most common method of transmitting event recordings), you can use ANY event software. However, using our LX Event software makes life a bit easier and guarantees that the telephonically transmitted data with patient header information will be correctly/automatically received by the receiver. To use the Q200/HE in data card Event mode (this special mode is available only to users of our hardware and software), you must use our LX Event software.
- What should I do when I get the message, _Flash file not found” on my computer? First, make sure that the card reader is plugged in and that a card is inserted correctly into the reader. Second, it may be that your computer can no longer see your Card Reader. To fix this, remove card reader plug from the computer and plug into a different USB port on the computer. Third, try turning off and restarting your computer. If you still cannot see the Flash file, your reader may need repair. Try using another reader if available, or call your distributor or QRS Customer Care for further assistance.
- What do I do when I see the message, _Card has files other than flash.dat, use Explorer to erase?” This means that there are files on the card other than flash.dat. You must remove these files using Windows by clicking on _Start” and then _My Computer”. Double-click on the appropriate Removable Disk to see all of the files on the card. Delete all files except for flash.dat.
- How do I install the Holter LX Analysis software? Installation instructions were included in your software kit and also can be found in the Holter LX Analysis Software Manuals. If you encounter problems in the Installation process, contact your distributor or QRS Customer Care.
- How can I customize the Holter LX Analysis software? Refer to the Holter LX Analysis manuals for instructions on how to customize the software using the CONFIGURATIONS feature.
- How often should I back up my Holter data? Back-ups should be done on a regular basis as determined by your organization. In order to do backups, your computer must have a CD drive. Instructions on how to back up your software is included in the manual.
- What should I do when the software identifies pauses that are not real? If the QRS complexes are very small, some of them can be missed so that the software identifies false positive pauses. If that happens, go to REVIEW > CALIBRATION, move the calibration lines as close to the baseline as possible, and press DONE. The software will reanalyze the signal using a higher gain and find the small QRS complexes.
How do I change Holter LX Analysis to an alternate language? In order to set up an alternate language in Holter LX Analysis, you will need to do the following:
- Install software on your desktop
- Open the Utilities screen and change the language to what you desire.
- Open Holter LX Analysis and go to File > Preferences > Configurations.
- Save one more new configuration by copying the "Standard" and saving the new configuration with a name of your choice.
QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Literature:
QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Brochure QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Features Matrix Holter Sample Report QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Basic Operation Manual QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Pro Enhanced Plus Enhanced Operation Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.