Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The QRS Holter LX Analysis Software kit includes:
- Holter Software CD.
- Hardware and Software Manuals.
- Installation Files and Instructions.
- Hook-Up and Quick-Start Guides for Holter and Event Monitoring.
- Software Key (Dongle).
- Media Reader + Extension Cable.
Warranty: 3 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Holter LX Analysis Software comes in four levels of functionality: Enhanced, Enhanced Plus, Pro, and Remote. Each is tailored to address the varied needs of our diverse user community.
Never miss a beat with the Holter LX Analysis software. Paired with the QRS Q200/HE combination Holter/Event recorder, the software reliably captures and analyzes Holter data.
The Software supports up to 14-day Holter studies. It is built to sort and categorize the thousands of beats captured, consolidate or split the multi-day data along your preferred boundaries, and automatically adjust trends, averages, totals, tables, and more.
The software and efficient file structure on which it is built offer the doctor's office, the scanning service, or the most demanding cardiac research or clinical applications the fastest and most user-friendly environment in which to reduce megabits of data to the critical reports necessary in today's world. The software also supports networking and remote satellite office transmission.
QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Features
- Up to 14-Day Holter studies.
- User-Customized Reports: Customized reports match your needs, e.g., contact information, diagnostic terms, morphological terms, key phrases, and more.
- LAN/WAN Support: Supports local office networks (LANs) and remote, satellite offices (WAN transmit/receive).
Fast, accurate analysis and proprietary features reduce editing time:
- EQD: Enhanced QRS Detection plus proprietary algorithms means higher percentage of automatically and correctly characterized beats.
- ATC: Adaptive Template Construction fits a series of templates to a wide range of cardiac morphologies, reducing the need for manual intervention.
- Compact db Structure: An optimized and efficient database structure that does not compromise accuracy simply means faster download times to LX Analysis software.
- CMA: Coefficient Matching Algorithms run faster than other products and take less time to reanalyze the data.
- ASTAT: Automatic ST segment Analysis Tool sets markers, measures the ST segment on all channels, plots the average and baseline values, highlights events with computer-assisted event selection.
- Spectral Analysis: Reveals critical diagnostic information not easily recognized in the time domain.
- 12-Lead Display: When 12-lead data are available, they can be fully displayed. This includes 3D plots and detailed ST/QT measurements with software calipers.
- Full Disclosure: Provides the display for a variety of reports and reimbursements as well as clinical studies.
- SCCB: Software Controlled Channel Blocking can block any channel(s) in the display to eliminate artifact that obscures good data.
- Natural, intuitive editing modes speed report generation: Natural drag and drop motif provides an easy, intuitive graphical user interface. LX Analysis Software switches rapidly to the right context - from beat, strip, page, trend, or full disclosure; all are just one click away.
QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Configurations
- #701010-00: Enhanced.
- #701011-00: Enhanced Plus.
- #701012-00: Pro.
See the "Features Matrix" in the Literature section for specific capabilities of each level of software.