Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Ceiling Mount is a versatile, heat-free light that provides powerful, energy-efficient illumination. With 10 times longer lifespan than halogen, the Nova Exam LED will provide savings in both energy and bulb replacement.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Nova Exam LED Exam Light - Ceiling Mount keeps the LED lamp elevated at a convenient height away from vital equipment, while still staying within reach for care providers. The lamp head is equipped with two large handles for gripping and positioning, and a switch to adjust the intensities of light. The two levels of illuminance (low and high) are both more energy-saving than traditional halogen bulbs. In addition, the light itself stays cool to keep patients comfortable, even after long hours of operation.
Given the advantage of two LED modules, the Nova Exam LED lamp is ideal for nearly any clinical setting or work area. The bright light stays consistent and adjustable for any manner of examination or treatment.
If a longer ceiling drop tube length is needed, the Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Ceiling Mount is commonly purchased with the 10' ceiling drop tube (#4000071).
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Ceiling Mount Features
- Sleek design keeps lamp low-maintenance.
- 40,000 hours of light, right out of the box.
- Patented K-arm design prevents arm drifting.
- Low light setting produces 58% more energy savings than halogen; high level setting produces 18% more savings.
- Caregivers can easily position light and adjust light intensity with one hand.
- Head and mount ship in one package.
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Ceiling Drop Tube Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm).
- K-Arm Reach: 45" (114 cm).
- Lamp Head Width: 9" (23 cm).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- Low Level (One LED): 25,000 lux (2,323 footcandles) at 18" (46 cm).
- High Level (Two LED): 50,000 lux (4,645 footcandles) at 18" (46 cm).
- LED Lifespan: 40,000 hours (on average).
- Light Color Temperature: 4,600 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 93.
- Power Supply: 18 Watts.
- Power Cord: 8' (2.44 m).
- Color: White (Steel drop tube).
- Certifications/Approvals: UL/IEC 60601-1/60601-1-2 3rd Edition, UL/IEC 60601-2-41, CB Certified.
- Shipping Weight: 14.5 lb (6.58 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 34" x 10" x 13".
Burton Nova Exam LED Dual Intensity Exam Light - Ceiling Mount Configurations
- #NXC: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #NXC01: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- #NXC02: 230 / 240 V - For use in UK.
- #NXC03: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- #NXC25: 230 / 240 V - For use in Spain.
- #NXC26: 230 / 240 V - For use in Australia.