Shop with confidence at MFI
The Parker Protex Ultra Disinfectant Wipes are a powerful, one-step cleaner/disinfectant, effective against a broad spectrum of pathogens, including MRSA, HIV, H1N1, staph, and many others.
Note: Protex Ultra Disinfectant Wipes have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Protex disinfectants can therefore be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the Directions For Use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (48 Month Shelf Life).
Use Protex Ultra Wipes in medical and dental offices, emergency vehicles, hospitals, nursing homes, exercise facilities, and locker rooms. They are useful in disinfecting ultrasound transducers and probes, mammography compressor plates, vinyl exam tables, countertops, and other hard, non-porous, non-critical surfaces.
These Ultra Wipes replace the previous model wipes (#46-39 and #46-70).
Note: Not available for sale in Europe or Canada.
Parker Protex Ultra Disinfectant Wipes Features
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds.
- Disinfects in just four minutes.
- Effective on 40 different pathogens.
- Starts killing on contact.
- Cleans and disinfects in one easy step.
- Will not harm most hard, nonporous surfaces.
- "Stay put" adhesive backing adheres to mobile equipment for ultra convenience (softpack only).
- Alcohol, bleach, and solvent-free.
- For hospitals and institutional use.
- Accepted for use by manufacturers of ultrasound equipment.
Parker Protex Ultra Disinfectant Wipes Configurations
Softpack: (60 count, 6.5" x 6" non-abrasive wipes)
- #48-39: Single Softpack.
- #48-39-CS: Softpack - Case (24 Softpacks).
Canister: (75 count, 7" x 9.5" textured wipes)
- #48-70: Single Canister.
- #48-70-CS: Canister - Case (8 Canisters).
Parker Protex Ultra Disinfectant Wipes Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
These are the same wipes that are used in the hospitals. We loved them, however, we are completely out. Have ordered more.
kept price reasonable!