Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 Years
- Allows the fetal or vascular sounds to be amplified
- Non-display, rechargeable Doppler
- Probes are interchangeable
Ships from Newman Medical
- Phone: (800) 267-5549
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Newman Medical DigiDop 301 Digital Doppler includes your choice of one interchangeable probe.
Warranty: 5 Years - Full Parts and Labor (including Probes and Cords).
The DD-301 non-display, rechargeable Doppler uses Digital Optimized Processing (DOP) to produce signals that are 6x the signal of other Dopplers. It is designed to meet both vascular and obstetrical application needs. The DigiDop and all probes are made in the U.S.A.
Digital Optimized Processing allows the fetal or vascular sounds to be amplified while also suppressing the background noise common with other Dopplers.
Newman Medical DigiDop 301 Digital Doppler Features
- Tough and durable polycarbonate and stainless steel case.
- 'Unbreakable' magnetic probe holder.
- Probe interchangeability.
- User replaceable cord.
- Low battery light.
- Smart Recharge System - don't blow up alkaline batteries again.
Newman Medical DigiDop 301 Digital Doppler Specifications
- Power: Three AA batteries (900 minute-life).
- Dimensions: 6" (H) x 2.5" (W) x 1.25" (L) (150 mm x 65 mm x 35 mm).
- Weight: 0.75 lbs (340 grams).
Newman Medical DigiDop 301 Digital Doppler Probes
The interchangeable probes listed below are compatible with all Newman Medical DigiDop models. They are designed for both patient and provider comfort.
- #DD-301-D2: 2 MHz Obstetrical - Used for late term pregnancy or larger patients.
- #DD-301-D2W: 2 MHz Obstetrical (Waterproof) - Used for late term pregnancy during water birth and for larger patients.
- #DD-301-D3: 3 MHz Obstetrical - Used for early fetal heartbeat detection and throughout pregnancy (general purpose obstetrical probe).
- #DD-301-D3W: 3 MHz Obstetrical (Waterproof) - Used for water applications, late term pregnancy, larger patients, throughout pregnancy, and detection of early fetal heartbeat.
- #DD-301-D5: 5 MHz Vascular - Used for deeper vessels in vascular applications.
- #DD-301-D8: 8 MHz Vascular - Used for peripheral vessels in vascular applications (general purpose vascular probe).
Newman Medical DigiDop 301 Digital Doppler Literature
Newman Medical DigiDop Brochure
Newman Medical DigiDop Digital Obstetrical Doppler Brochure
Newman Medical DigiDop Digital Doppler Probes Brochure
Newman Medical DD-300/DD-301 Non-Display Doppler Systems Fact Sheet
Newman Medical DigiDop 301 Digital Do...