- Digital Signal Clarity (DSC) eliminates background noise and amplifies a strong, clear signal
- Designed to meet both vascular and obstetrical application needs
- Display indicates battery condition (low battery light), volume setting, and signal strength status
- Probe interchangeability
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Newman Medical DigiDop 300 Digital Doppler includes your choice of one interchangeable probe.
Warranty: 5 Years - Full Parts and Labor (including Probes and Cords).
The DD-300 non-display, non-rechargeable Doppler uses Digital Signal Clarity (DSC) to eliminate background noise and amplify a strong, clear signal. It performs a true auto-correlation calculation for fast, accurate heart rate. The DSC processing is optimally set for each different probe frequency.
The DigiDop probes feature a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.
The DigiDop 300 is designed to meet both vascular and obstetrical application needs. The DigiDop and all probes are made in the U.S.A.
Newman Medical DigiDop 300 Digital Doppler Features
- Display indicates battery condition (low battery light), volume setting, and signal strength status.
- Tough and durable polycarbonate and stainless steel case over the speaker.
- 'Unbreakable' magnetic probe holder.
- Probe interchangeability.
- User replaceable cord.
- Non-rechargeable alkaline batteries last 2-3 times longer than alkaline cells (enough for hundreds of typical exams) and are leak proof.
Newman Medical DigiDop 300 Digital Doppler Specifications
- Dimensions: 6" (H) x 2.5" (W) x 1.25" (L) (150 mm x 65 mm x 35 mm).
- Weight: 0.82 lb (370 grams).
- Audio Bandwidth: 100 to 3000 Hz.
- Audio Power: 1.0 W.
- Heart Rate Calculation Accuracy: ± 3 BPM.
- Audio Cable Interface: 3.5 mm stereo plug.
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Operating Humidity: 30 to 75%.
Newman Medical DigiDop 300 Digital Doppler Probes
The interchangeable probes listed below are compatible with all Newman Medical DigiDop models. They are designed for both patient and provider comfort.
- #DD-300-D2: 2 MHz Obstetrical - Provides excellent deep penetration for late term pregnancy or larger patients.
- #DD-300-D2W: 2 MHz Obstetrical (Waterproof) - Used for late term pregnancy during water birth and for larger patients.
- #DD-300-D3: 3 MHz Obstetrical - Used for early fetal heartbeat detection and throughout pregnancy (general purpose obstetrical probe).
- #DD-300-D3W: 3 MHz Obstetrical (Waterproof) - Used for water applications, late term pregnancy, larger patients, throughout pregnancy, and detection of early fetal heartbeat.
- #DD-300-D5: 5 MHz Vascular - Used for deeper vessels in vascular applications.
- #DD-300-D8: 8 MHz Vascular - Used for peripheral vessels in vascular applications (general purpose vascular probe), like the radial, posterior tibial, and dorsalis pedis arteries.
- #DD-300-VASC: 5 MHz and 8 MHz Vascular (Vascular Combo).
- #DD-PAD: ABI Kit - 8 MHz Vascular Probe, two Cuffs (10 cm and 12 cm), manual aneroid, and a carry bag (accessories carry 2 Year Warranty). Allows you to perform routine examinations for the diagnosis of lower extremity PAD.
- #DPPG: Audio PPG (sold separately) - Used for vascular applications such as the Toe Brachial Index tests. It is useful when a Doppler probe is insufficient, i.e. for those with incompressible arteries.
Newman Medical DigiDop 300 Digital Doppler Literature
This is my first digidop, but I have owned several Huntleighs, Lifedop (summit) and Nicolette Doppler’s. This one may just turn out to be my favorite. The housing is sturdy and the design makes it much more resistant to broken parts than others I have used. Acoustics are also good. Looking forward to getting to know it better and getting another one for my office.