- Spirometry Test: FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE/POST Brochodilator comparison with a wide range of selectable parameters
- Fast and silent built-in printer with customizable printout format
- Color Touchscreen: 7" LCD TFT display (800 x 480 resolution)
- Long life rechargeable battery
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MIR Spirolab Spirometer (#911080) includes a WinspiroPRO CD, USB cable, miniflowmeter with cable, power supply/battery charger, roll of thermal paper, nose clip, carrying case, users manual CD, and FlowMIR Disposable Turbines - Box of 10 (#910004-10).
Warranty: 2 Years.
Pediatric incentive animations are included, and may be used to improve patient compliance during a spirometry test. Pediatric incentives allow you to view an "incentivator" directly on the screen.
WinspiroPRO PC Software provides real time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison on your PC. It includes free online updates.
WinspiroPRO is customizable PC software for spirometry, oximetry, and telemedicine projects. Just one click is required to select and send spirometry results and graphs by email.
This software contains curves and tests in various formats including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, HTML, and text file. WinspiroPRO is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. WinspiroPRO drivers have been certified by Microsoft. Network version available, and WinspiroPRO is now available with HL7 interface.
WinspiroPRO can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital, or occupational health system.
MIR Spirolab Spirometer Features
Stand Alone Mode:
- Spirometry Test: FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE/POST Brochodilator comparison with a wide range of selectable parameters.
- Fast and silent built-in printer with customizable printout format.
- Color Touchscreen: 7" LCD TFT display (800 x 480 resolution).
- Database of up to 10,000 spirometry tests or 900 hours of oximetry recording coupled with powerful and flexible search services.
- Long life rechargeable battery.
PC based Mode, using WinspiroPRO:
- Bluetooth 2.1 and USB Connectivity: Wireless or via cable real time test directly on your PC.
- Spirometry Test After Drug Administration: Bronchodilator Reversibility, Bronchial Challenge with FEV1-response curve with protocols for both Methacholine and Mannitol.
- Quanjer 2012-GLI Predicted values with LLN and Z-score (in both Stand-Alone and PC modes).
- Patient Trend Charts for Easy Follow-Up: Search engine for instant access to database. Wide choice of communication protocols for integration with EMR.
- Pediatric incentive for spirometry with wide choice of pictures and animations makes it suitable for use with children.
- Lightweight for easy mobility.
- Carrying case is elegant and robust.
- Direct connection to an external USB printer.
- Compliance with ATS/ERS 2019.
MIR Spirolab Spirometer Specifications
- Power Supply: Rechargeable battery and mains power.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.1.
- Mouthpieces: Ø 30 mm (1.18").
- Dimensions: 8.66" x 8.26" x 2" (220 mm x 210 mm x 51 mm).
- Weight: 3.1 lb (1450 g) with battery pack included.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 to 45 °C).
- Flow Sensor: Bi-Directional digital turbine.
- Volume Rate: 10 L.
- Flow Range: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 2.5% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Dynamic Resistance: < 0.5 cmH2O/L/s.
MIR Spirolab Spirometer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Spirolab Spirometer:
- #910002: Reusuable Turbine Flowmeter.
- FlowMIR Disposable Turbine:
- #910004-10: Box of 10.
- #910004: Box of 60.