Warranty: 1 Year.
Pediatric Incentive Animations are included with this Spirometer, and may be used to improve patient compliance during a Spirometry test. Pediatric incentives allow you to view an "incentivator" directly on the screen.
WinspiroPRO PC Software provides real time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison on your PC. Includes free online updates.
WispiroPRO is customizable PC Software for Spirometry, Oximetry, and Telemedicine projects. Just 1 click is required to select and send spirometry results and graphs by email.
This Software contains curves and tests in various formats including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, HTML, and text file. WinspiroPRO is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7. WinspiroPRO drivers have been certified by Microsoft. Network version available, and WinspiroPRO is now available with HL7 interface.
WinpiroPRO can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital, or occupational health system.
MIR Spirolab Spirometer Features:
Stand Alone Mode:
- Spirometry Test: FVC, VC, MVV, PRE/POST Brochodilator comparison with a wide range of selectable parameters.
- Fast and silent built-in printer with customizable printout format.
- Color Touchscreen: 7" LCD TFT display (800 x 480 resolution).
- Database of up to 10,000 Spirometry tests or 900 hours of Oximetry recording coupled with powerful and flexible search services.
- Long life rechargeable battery.
PC based Mode, using WinspiroPRO:
- Bluetooth 2.1 and USB Connectivity: Wireless or via cable Real Time test directly on your PC.
- Spirometry Test After Drug Administration: Bronchodilator Reversibility, Bronchial Challenge with FEV1-response curve with protocols for both Methacholine and Mannitol.
- Quanjer 2012-GLI Predicted values with LLN and Z-score.
- Patient Trend Charts for Easy Follow-Up: Search engine for instant access to database. Wide choice of communication protocols for integration with EMR.
- Pediatric incentive for Spirometry with wide choice of pictures and animations makes it suitable for use with children.
- Carrying case is elegant and robust.
- Direct connection to an external USB Printer.
MIR Spirolab Spirometer Specifications:
- Power Supply: Rechargeable battery and mains power.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 °C).
- Flow Sensor: Bi-Directional digital turbine.
- Flow Range: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Dynamic Resistance: < 0.5 cmH2O/L/s.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.1.
- Mouthpieces: Ø 30 mm (1.18").
- Dimensions: 8.66" x 8.26" x 2.0" (220 mm x 210 mm x 51 mm).
- Weight: 3.1 lbs (1450 g) (battery pack included).
MIR Spirolab Spirometer Accessories:
The Spirolab Spirometer is commonly purchased with:
- 910004: FlowMIR Disposable Turbine with Mouthpiece (Box of 50).
- 910002: Reusuable Turbine.
MIR Spirolab Spirometer Literature:
MIR CPT Codes/Indications Flyer
MIR WinspiroPro Software Sample Report
MIR Spirolab Spirometer Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.