- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Real-Time Test - Spirometry: FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison
- Test on tablet (via Bluetooth 4.0) and PC (via USB), connect with your EHR/EMR, back-up internal memory, and more
- Intuitive MIR Spiro App for iPad or Android tablets
- Large selection of predicted sets and values
- MFR: MIR
- Phone: (844) 464-7872
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MIR Spirobank II Smart BLE Spirometer (#911028) includes a WinspiroPRO CD, rechargeable batteries, USB cable, nose clip, carrying case, users manual CD, and FlowMIR Disposable Turbines - Box of 10 (#910004-10). It also comes with the MIR Spiro App for iPad (iPad not included) that is used for Real Time Spirometry and Oximetry Testing.
Warranty: 2 Years.
One of the limitations to the spread of spirometry is the necessary compliance of the patient during testing and the difficulty of interpretation. The Pediatric Incentive Animations that the Spiroank II offers are viewed directly on the MIR Spiro App and help to improve patient compliance during testing. The animations are especially useful in primary care, but the incentive level of animations may be changed based on patient age and conditions. With one tap, the App of Spirobank II Smart BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) provides a highly innovative virtual assistant which supports the operator before, during, and after the spirometry test.
Aside from providing an aid for patient compliance during a spirometry test, the iOS-based App for Real Time Spirometry and Oximetry testing is easy to use for data transfer to share via email, print, or uploaded into an EHR for future reference. The App may be used on an iPad/iPad Mini and includes free online updates. Connectivity of Spirobank II to a PC is possible via USB and using WinspiroPRO Software. WinspiroPRO is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
The MIR FlowMIR Disposable Turbine is included with the Spirobank II; each turbine includes a cardboard mouthpiece, and has been individually factory calibrated with a computerized system. The FlowMIR is an inexpensive alternative to a costly reusable flowmeter and replaces the need for an antibacterial filter. These filters meet spirometry requirements of maximum accuracy and hygiene. 100% hygiene guaranteed!
MIR Spirobank II Smart BLE Spirometer Specifications
- Display: 2.5" (160 x 80 pixels).
- Power Supply: 3.7 V, 110 mA lithium battery, USB rechargeable.
- Keypad: 6-key membrane keyboard.
- Data Transmission: USB and Bluetooth Smart.
- Memory: 10,000 tests.
- Device Dimensions: 6" x 2" x 1" (160 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm).
- Device Weight: 0.32 lb (145 g) with battery.
- Flow Measurement: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 °C), automatic BTPS conversion.
- Main Spirometry Parameters: Using iPad software - FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, PEF, FEF 25 - 75, FET, Lung Age, VC, IVC.
- SpO2 Measurement (Optional): 0 - 99%.
- SpO2 Accuracy (Optional): ± 2%; between 70 - 99% SpO2.
- Pulse Rate Measurement (Optional): 18 - 300 BPM.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Optional): ± 2 BPM or 2%, whichever is greater.
- Configurable Alarms ON-OFF (Optional): SpO2 and pulse rate Min-Max, finger/sensor inserted, battery out of energy.