Warranty: 1 Year.
One of the limitations to the spread of spirometry is the necessary compliance of the patient during testing and the difficulty of interpretation. The Pediatric Incentive Animations that the Spiroank II offers are viewed directly on the MIR SpiroŒæAppŒæand helpŒæto improve patient compliance during testing. The animations are especially useful in primary care, but the incentive level of animations may be changed based on patient age and conditions. With oneŒætap, the App of Spirobank II Smart BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) provides a highly innovative virtual assistant which supports the operator before, during, and after the spirometry test.
Aside from providing an aid for patient compliance during a spirometry test, theŒæiOS-based App for Real Time Spirometry and Oximetry testingŒæis easy toŒæuse for data transfer to share via email, print, or uploaded into an EHR for future reference. The App may be used on anŒæiPad/iPad Mini and includesŒæfree online updates. Connectivity of Spirobank II to a PC is possible via USB and using WinspiroPRO Software.
The MIR FlowMIR Disposable Turbine is included with the Spirobank II; each turbine includes a cardboard mouthpiece, and has been individually factory calibrated with a computerized system. The FlowMIR is an inexpensive alternative to a costly reusable flowmeter and replaces the need for an antibacterial filter. These filters meet spirometry requirements of maximum accuracy and hygiene. 100% hygiene guaranteed!
MIR Spirobank II Smart BLE Spirometer Specifications:
- Display: 160 x 80 pixels.
- Keypad: 6-key membrane keyboard.
- Data Transmission: USB and Bluetooth Smart.
- Device Dimensions: 160 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm.
- Device Weight (With Battery): 145 g.
- Flow Measurement: Œ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: Œ± 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: Œ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 ŒÁC), automatic BTPS conversion.
- SpO2 Measurement (Optional): 0 - 99%.
- SpO2 Accuracy (Optional): Œ± 2%; between 70 - 99% SpO2.
- Pulse Rate Measurement (Optional): 18 - 300 BPM.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Optional): Œ± 2 BPM or 2%, whichever is greater.
- Configurable Alarms ON-OFF (Optional): SpO2 and pulse rate Min-Max, finger/sensor inserted, battery out of energy.
- Main Spirometry Parameters: Using iPad software - FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, PEF, FEF 25 - 75, FET, Lung Age, VC, IVC.
MIR Spirobank II Smart BLE Spirometer Media & Literature:
MIR CPT Codes/Indications Flyer
MIR WinspiroPro Software Sample Report
MIR Spirobank II Spirometer Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.