The MIR Spirobank II Smart BLE Spirometer (#911028) includes a WinspiroPRO CD, rechargeable batteries, USB cable, nose clip, carrying case, users manual CD, and FlowMIR Disposable Turbines - Box of 10 (#910004-10). It also comes with the MIR Spiro App for iPad (iPad not included) that is used for Real Time Spirometry and Oximetry Testing.
Warranty: 2 Years.
One of the limitations to the spread of spirometry is the necessary compliance of the patient during testing and the difficulty of interpretation. The Pediatric Incentive Animations that the Spiroank II offers are viewed directly on the MIR Spiro App and help to improve patient compliance during testing. The animations are especially useful in primary care, but the incentive level of animations may be changed based on patient age and conditions. With one tap, the App of Spirobank II Smart BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) provides a highly innovative virtual assistant which supports the operator before, during, and after the spirometry test.
Aside from providing an aid for patient compliance during a spirometry test, the iOS-based App for Real Time Spirometry and Oximetry testing is easy to use for data transfer to share via email, print, or uploaded into an EHR for future reference. The App may be used on an iPad/iPad Mini and includes free online updates. Connectivity of Spirobank II to a PC is possible via USB and using WinspiroPRO Software.
The MIR FlowMIR Disposable Turbine is included with the Spirobank II; each turbine includes a cardboard mouthpiece, and has been individually factory calibrated with a computerized system. The FlowMIR is an inexpensive alternative to a costly reusable flowmeter and replaces the need for an antibacterial filter. These filters meet spirometry requirements of maximum accuracy and hygiene. 100% hygiene guaranteed!
MIR Spirobank II Smart BLE Spirometer Specifications
- Display: 160 x 80 pixels.
- Keypad: 6-key membrane keyboard.
- Data Transmission: USB and Bluetooth Smart.
- Device Dimensions: 160 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm.
- Device Weight: 0.32 lbs (145 g) with battery.
- Flow Measurement: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 °C), automatic BTPS conversion.
- Main Spirometry Parameters: Using iPad software - FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, PEF, FEF 25 - 75, FET, Lung Age, VC, IVC.
- SpO2 Measurement (Optional): 0 - 99%.
- SpO2 Accuracy (Optional): ± 2%; between 70 - 99% SpO2.
- Pulse Rate Measurement (Optional): 18 - 300 BPM.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Optional): ± 2 BPM or 2%, whichever is greater.
- Configurable Alarms ON-OFF (Optional): SpO2 and pulse rate Min-Max, finger/sensor inserted, battery out of energy.
MIR Spirobank II Smart BLE Spirometer Media and Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.