- Main Spirometry Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25-75, FET, Extrap. Volume, Lung Age, VC, IVC, IC, ERV
- Essential and easy-to-use, ideal for family doctors, occupational medicine, and screening
- On screen results and curves preview
- Internal Storage memory for up to 10,000 spirometry tests
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer (#911021) includes a WinspiroPRO CD, rechargeable batteries, USB cable (#532367), Plastic Nose Clip (#910320-F), carrying case (#672679), and a users manual CD.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Spirobank II Basic is fast and intuitive to operate with its icon-based navigation menu and backlit high resolution display which shows onscreen results and curves for immediate data analysis.
It is essential and easy-to-use, ideal for family doctors, occupational medicine, and screening.
MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer Features
- PRE and POST Bronchodilator comparison.
- Spirometry test interpretation.
- Internal Storage memory for up to 10,000 spirometry tests.
- WinspiroPRO PC and spiro Connect Software-compatible.
- Pediatric incentive for spirometry.
- Provides instant access to database and patient trend charts for easy follow-up.
- FVC, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, PRE, and POST with main Spirometry parameters enabled (FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF 25-75, FET, EVOL).
- Estimated Lung Age (ELA) test to assess the benefits from smoking cessation.
- Traffic lights indicate immediate test interpretation.
- Real time tests may be reviewed via USB.
- Long-life Lithium ION battery provides approximately 40 hours of continuous operation and is rechargeable via USB.
- On screen results and curves preview.
- PC Connection: Real-time test on PC screen, connect with your EHR/EMR, back-up internal memory, and much more.
- Compliance with ATS/ERS 2019 and other standards.
MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer Specifications
- Display: 160 x 80 pixels.
- Power Supply: 3.7 V x 110 mA lithium battery USB rechargeable.
- Keypad: 6-Key Membrane Keyboard.
- Data Transmission: USB.
- Dimensions: 6" x 2" x 1" (160 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm).
- Weight: 0.31 lb (140 g) with battery.
- Flow Measurement: +/- 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: +/- 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: +/- 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 °C).
- Main Spirometry Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25-75, FET, Extrap. Volume, Lung Age, VC, IVC, IC, ERV.
MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Spirobank II Basic Spirometer:
- #532367: USB Cable.
- #672679: Carrying Case.
- #910002: Reusable Turbine Flowmeter.
- FlowMIR Disposable Turbine:
- #910004-10: Box of 10.
- #910004: Box of 60.
- #910310: Disposable Pediatric Mouthpiece (15/Bag).
- #910310-S: Disposable Pediatric Adapter for FlowMIR (15/Bag).
- #910320-F: Plastic Nose Clip (100/Bag).
- #919000: Calibration Syringe.
- #920216: WinspiroPRO Net Additional License.
- #92068505: Battery Charger - 110 V (USA).