- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Main Spirometry Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25-75, FET, Extrap. Volume, Lung Age, VC, IVC, IC, ERV
- Essential and easy-to-use, ideal for family doctors, occupational medicine, and screening
- On screen results and curves preview
- Internal Storage memory for up to 10,000 spirometry tests
- MFR: MIR
- MPN: 911021
- Phone: (844) 464-7872
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer (#911021) includes a WinspiroPRO CD, rechargeable batteries, USB cable (#532367), Plastic Nose Clip (#910320-F), carrying case (#672679), and a users manual CD.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Spirobank II Basic is fast and intuitive to operate with its icon-based navigation menu and backlit high resolution display which shows onscreen results and curves for immediate data analysis.
It is essential and easy-to-use, ideal for family doctors, occupational medicine, and screening.
MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer Features
- PRE and POST Bronchodilator comparison.
- Spirometry test interpretation.
- Internal Storage memory for up to 10,000 spirometry tests.
- WinspiroPRO PC and spiro Connect Software-compatible.
- Pediatric incentive for spirometry.
- Provides instant access to database and patient trend charts for easy follow-up.
- FVC, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, PRE, and POST with main Spirometry parameters enabled (FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF 25-75, FET, EVOL).
- Estimated Lung Age (ELA) test to assess the benefits from smoking cessation.
- Traffic lights indicate immediate test interpretation.
- Real time tests may be reviewed via USB.
- Long-life Lithium ION battery provides approximately 40 hours of continuous operation and is rechargeable via USB.
- On screen results and curves preview.
- PC Connection: Real-time test on PC screen, connect with your EHR/EMR, back-up internal memory, and much more.
- Compliance with ATS/ERS 2019 and other standards.
MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer Specifications
- Display: 160 x 80 pixels.
- Power Supply: 3.7 V x 110 mA lithium battery USB rechargeable.
- Keypad: 6-Key Membrane Keyboard.
- Data Transmission: USB.
- Dimensions: 6" x 2" x 1" (160 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm).
- Weight: 0.31 lb (140 g) with battery.
- Flow Measurement: +/- 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: +/- 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: +/- 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 °C).
- Main Spirometry Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25-75, FET, Extrap. Volume, Lung Age, VC, IVC, IC, ERV.
MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Spirobank II Basic Spirometer:
- #532367: USB Cable.
- #672679: Carrying Case.
- #910002: Reusable Turbine Flowmeter.
- FlowMIR Disposable Turbine:
- #910004-10: Box of 10.
- #910004: Box of 60.
- #910310: Disposable Pediatric Mouthpiece (15/Bag).
- #910310-S: Disposable Pediatric Adapter for FlowMIR (15/Bag).
- #910320-F: Plastic Nose Clip (100/Bag).
- #919000: Calibration Syringe.
- #920216: WinspiroPRO Net Additional License.
- #92068505: Battery Charger - 110 V (USA).
This is a fantastic spirometer that does everything you would need from a primary care setting. The instructions are rather ambiguous and not very helpful, but if you have someone that is tech savy, it is perfect once you get the hang of it!
Also has nice professional and customizable printouts and EMR Integration, however I haven't figured out the integration part yet...
Thank you for your review of the MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer. We are glad to hear that you like it and that it meets your needs for a primary care spirometer. We hope that you will be able to figure out the EMR integration part soon!
Product and service receiving met or surpassed expectations. Very happy customer.