- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Real time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves on your PC for comprehensive spirometry
- Power via USB - No internal memory, no display, no maintenance
- Wide range of selectable parameters
- Embedded temperature sensor for BTPS conversion
- MFR: MIR | Ships from MIR
- MPN: 911006
- Phone: (844) 464-7872
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MIR Minispir Spirometer (#911006) includes a WinspiroPRO CD, USB cable, nose clip, carrying case, and a users manual CD.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Minispir is part of the new generation of PC-based spirometers for complete respiratory analysis.
It is a great device for pulmonologists, respiratory therapists, allergists, general practitioners, pediatrics, occupational medicine, sports medicine, and cardiologists to assess respiratory pathologies.
WinspiroPRO is the new software for maximum spirometry and oximetry performance, already in use worldwide. With its extreme simplicity of use plus innovative user interface, WinspiroPRO represents a new frontier for PC spirometry and oximetry. Just one click is required to select and send spirometry results and graphs by email. WinspiroPro includes FVC, VC, MVV, and bronchial challenge testing, plus much more. It also contains curves and tests in various formats including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, HTML, and text file. WinspiroPRO is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. WinspiroPRO drivers have been certified by Microsoft. Network version available, and WinspiroPRO is now available with HL7 interface.
WinpiroPRO can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital, or occupational health system. Special edition with HL7 interface is available on request.
MIR Minispir Spirometer Features
- Plugs directly into the USB socket on your PC. No internal memory, no display, no maintenance.
- Real time flow/volume loops and volume/time curves with PRE/POST bronchodilator comparison.
- Advanced spirometry test interpretation.
- Pediatric incentive animations.
- Lung age estimation (ELA).
- Methacoline and mannitol provocation test with FEV1 dose-response curve.
- Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
MIR Minispir Spirometer Specifications
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 to 45 °C).
- Flow Sensor: Bi-directional digital turbine.
- Flow Range: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Dynamic Resistance at 12 L/s: < 0.5 cmH2O/L/s.
- Communication Port: USB.
- Power Supply: Line powered from USB port.
- Dimensions: 142 mm x 49.7 mm x 26 mm.
- Weight: 0.14 lb (65 grams).
- Spirometry Parameters: FVC, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/VC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25-75, Lung Age, Extrap. Volume, FET, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PEF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, Rf, VE, VT, tI, tE, VT/tI, tEtTOT, MVV.
- Spirometry Test: FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison with a wide range of selectable parameters.
MIR Minispir Spirometer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Minispir Spirometer:
- #910002: Reusable Turbine Flowmeter.
- #910004: FlowMIR Disposable Turbine (Box of 60) for breath measurement.
- #919024_INV: Adult Soft Oximetry Sensor.