The MIR Minispir Spirometer (#911006) includes a WinspiroPRO CD, USB cable, nose clip, carrying case, users manual CD, and FlowMIR Disposable Turbines - Box of 10 (#910004-10).
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Minispir is part of the new generation of PC-based spirometers.
WinspiroPRO is the new software for maximum spirometry and oximetry performance, already in use worldwide. With its extreme simplicity of use plus innovative user interface, WinspiroPRO represents a new frontier for PC spirometry and oximetry. Just one click is required to select and send spirometry results and graphs by email. WinspiroPro includes FVC, VC, MVV, and bronchial challenge testing, plus much more. Contains curves and tests in various formats including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, HTML, and text file. WinspiroPRO is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7. WinspiroPRO drivers have been certified by Microsoft. Network version available, and WinspiroPRO is now available with HL7 interface.
WinpiroPRO can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital, or occupational health system. Special edition with HL7 interface is available on request.
MIR Minispir Spirometer Features
- Plugs directly into the USB socket on your PC.
- Real time flow/volume loops and volume/time curves with PRE/POST bronchodilator comparison.
- Advanced spirometry test interpretation.
- Pediatric incentive animations.
- Lung age estimation (ELA).
- Methacoline and mannitol provocation test with FEV1 dose-response curve.
- Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
MIR Minispir Spirometer Specifications
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 °C).
- Flow Sensor: Bi-directional digital turbine.
- Flow Range: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Dynamic Resistance at 12 L/s: < 0.5 cmH2O/L/s.
- Communication Port: USB.
- Power Supply: Line powered from USB port.
- Dimensions: 142 mm x 49.7 mm x 26 mm.
- Weight: 0.14 lbs (65 grams).
- Spirometry Parameters: FVC, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/VC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25-75, Lung Age, Extrap. Volume, FET, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PEF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, Rf, VE, VT, tI, tE, VT/tI, tEtTOT, MVV.
- Spirometry Test: FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison with a wide range of selectable parameters.
MIR Minispir Spirometer Accessories
The Minispir Spirometer is commonly purchased with:
- #910004: MIR FlowMir Disposable Turbines for breath measurement.
- #910002: MIR Reusable Turbine Flowmeter.
MIR Minispir Spirometer Media and Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.