Shop with confidence at MFI
The MIR FlowMir Disposable Turbine with Cardboard Mouthpiece is simple, accurate, hygienic, and unrivaled in breath measurement. High accuracy and hygiene are 100% guaranteed now with cardboard mouthpieces glued in place.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The disposable turbine is an inexpensive alternative to a costly reusable flowmeter, and does not need any syringe calibration since FlowMIR is already calibrated. A full spirometry session can be done, including a Bronchial Challenge and POST Bronchodilator test, using one FlowMIR.
- Spirolab, Spirolab II, Spirolab III, Spirolab III b/n.
- Spirobank, Spirobank usb, Spirobank G, Spirobank G usb, Spirobank II, Spirobank II new.
- Spirodoc, Spirodoc Spiro Only.
- Minispir new, Minispir light, Minispir, MiniSpir Oxy.
MIR FlowMIR Disposable Turbine Features
- Always Accurate: Proper function is not affected by variations of temperature, humidity, or pressure.
- Maximum Hygiene: The FlowMIR replaces the need for an antibacterial filter, which reduces cost. The turbine is hygienically packed in a clean room, in single packaging, eliminating staff clean-up time.
- Each FlowMIR is Individually Tested: Designed for use with MIR Spirometers, FlowMIR is already calibrated and is factory tested using sophisticated instruments.
- Complies with the latest ATS/ERS Standards for accuracy.
- No cross contamination.
MIR FlowMIR Disposable Turbine Specifications
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
MIR FlowMIR Disposable Turbine Options
- #910004-10: Box of 10.
- #910004: Box of 60.
MIR FlowMIR Disposable Turbine Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.