- Designed for use with MIR spirometers, such as the Spirolab (#911080), Spirodoc (#910610), Spirobank II, Minispir (#911006), and Spirotel
- Packed in individual bags with a cardboard mouthpiece
- Filtration: Captures particulates down to 0.3 microns
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MIR Bacterial/Viral Filter (#910302-S / 50 per Box) is packed in individual bags with a cardboard mouthpiece.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
This is a cost-effective VBMax Pulmonary Function Test filter used to filter viruses and bacteria and comply with ATS/ERS standards for spirometry. It combines low flow resistance with high filtration efficiency to help protect the patient and equipment during lung function tests.
The MIR filter is designed for use with MIR spirometers, such as the Spirolab (#911080), Spirodoc (#910610), Spirobank II, Minispir (#911006), and Spirotel.
Independent laboratory tests have verified that this filter consistently filters out more than 99.999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses. At the same time, it easily surpasses published ATS recommendations for flow resistance in pulmonary function instrumentation, which suggest resistance should be below 1.5 cm H2O/L/sec at flow rates of 14 L/sec.
The versatile filter is also compatible with other spirometers and brands, such as the Breon, Creative Biotech, Clement-Clarke Mini-Wright Peak Flow Meter, Puritan Bennett (400 and 600), Vacu*med (Micro, Micro Plus, Micro GP/DL, Micro Loop, Pony, Wizard), CDX Spiro 850, Futuremed Spirobank, MicroDirect, PK Morgan 232, Riko, Spirometrics (Flowmate, Flowmate+, SMI I and III), and Vitalograph.
Note: The Filter is NOT designed for use with a ventilator.
MIR Bacterial/Viral Filter Specifications
- Disposable, single-patient, single-use only.
- Mouthpiece End: 1.185" (30.11 mm).
- Opposite End: 1.198" (30.45 mm).
- Size: 30 mm.
- Filtration: Captures particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- Effective Dead Space: 45 mL.
- Free of latex, PVC, DEHP, and BPA.