- Chamber: 7.5" (Diameter) x 15" (Depth) (19.1 cm x 38.1 cm)
- Starting hot, the M7 sterilizes unwrapped instruments in just nine minutes
- Manual autoclave for sterilizing both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, linen packs, and glassware
- Safety Door: Automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Midmark M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer (#M7-020) includes a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The M7 SpeedClave is an effective, manual autoclave for sterilizing both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, linen packs, and glassware. It is intended for use in dental settings, such as a dental office. It is the "workhorse" of sterilizers.
Starting hot, the M7 sterilizes unwrapped instruments in just nine minutes. No plumbing is required, as it has its own reservoir for distilled or demineralized water.
|Manual Setting||Hot Cycle Time||Cold Cycle Time||Sterilization Time||Sterilization Temperature|
|Unwrapped||9 minutes||11.5 minutes||3 minutes||270 °F (132 °C)|
|Pouches||21 minutes||23.5 minutes||15 minutes||270 °F (132 °C)|
|Packs||33 minutes||38 minutes||30 minutes||250 °F (121 °C)|
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Features
- Self-contained steam sterilizer.
- Efficient, economical, and dependable.
- Safety Door: Automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
- Temperature Regulator: Allows the operator to preset the temperature at a desired setting between 250 and 270 °F (121 and 132 °C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
- Temperature Gauge: Indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in two-degree increments from 80 to 270 °F (26.7 to 132 °C).
- Low Water Cut-Out Switch: Prevents "dry burning." The M7 will only operate when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on and cycles on and off during normal operation.
- Cycle Timer: Regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization, thus extending the service life of your instruments.
- Front Draining: Makes the M7 easy to clean and maintain.
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Specifications
- Overall Length: 19" (48.3 cm) with plug.
- Overall Width: 14" (35.6 cm).
- Overall Height: 13" (33 cm).
- Countertop Area: 16.5" x 14" (410 mm x 345 mm).
- 7.5" (Diameter) x 15" (Depth) (19.1 cm x 38.1 cm).
- 2.4 gallons (9 liters) usable volume.
- Chamber Safety Valve: Set at 31 PSI (214 kPa).
- (2) Large: 12" (L) x 5.62" (W) x 0.88" (D) (30.5 cm x 14.3 cm x 2.2 cm).
- (1) Small: 12" (L) x 4.12" (W) x 0.88" (D) (30.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 34 lb (15.4 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.31 gallons (4.9 liters).
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 Amps Single Phase.
- 115 VAC has 1136 watt tubular immersion heater.
- A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer.
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-M7-020-PREVIOUS: Previous Model.
- #MFI-MMK-M7-020: Current Model.
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Literature
Good customer service and refurbished machine working well