Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Patient Weight Capacity: 650 lb (295 kg)
- Typical power examination tables take anywhere from 20 to 24 seconds to position patients, but the 625 positions patients in only 14 seconds, saving you valuable time
- Designed to facilitate positioning patients onto the exam table as easily and safely as possible
- Table Height Minimum: 18" (46 cm)
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (844) 856-1233
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Midmark 625 Bariatric Treatment Table includes receptacles, pelvic tilt, drawer heater, operating foot control, and upholstered top.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The 625 Bariatric Treatment Table includes time-saving features built directly into the table. It is designed to facilitate positioning patients onto the exam table as easily and safely as possible.¬†Typical power examination tables take anywhere from 20 to 24 seconds to position patients, but the 625 positions patients in only 14 seconds, saving you valuable time. This table is designed with patient comfort in mind. It can hold patients of up to 650 pounds, making it an ideal option for most clinics.
The adjustable working height makes it easier and safer for both physician and patient. It is ideal for elderly patients, expecting mothers, and ADA patients. Time-saving features such as built-in stirrups, a hidden paper roll holder, drawer heater, and electrical receptacle offer all the accessibility needed to provide the best care without any additional strain on you or your staff.
Midmark 625 Bariatric Treatment Table Features
- Powered movement of the seat and back gives you the flexibility of positioning patients where you need them.
- Standard foot control designed to make patient positioning quick, effective, and always within reach.
- Premium Comfort System stretches elastomeric material over a seat cutout designed to enhance patient comfort for a chair-like feel on an exam table.
- Easily remove upholstery without the use of tools, allowing for a color change in seconds or additional access for a thorough cleaning.
- Exam Assistant: Fold down front gives you access to exam supplies and allows you to get closer to the patient while remaining in an ergonomically correct position.
- Motion profiling is designed to adjust speed during backrest movement to mimic the motion of the human body, delivering more natural movement and reducing the time needed to position the patient.
- Barrier-Free Entry: Low, flat position designed to reduce the likeliness of patient or caregiver injury.
- Quick Exam feature allows you to elevate the table to the exam position with one touch of the control.
- Hidden connections keep cords neatly out of sight.
Midmark 625 Bariatric Treatment Table Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 650 lb (295 kg).
- Table Weight: 433 lb (197 kg).
- Minimum: 18" (46 cm).
- Maximum: 37" (94 cm).
- Upholstery Dimensions: 28" x 59.5" (71 cm x 151 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 75.5" (190 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt: 7 degrees.
- Heated Drawer: 35 watt.
- Temperature: 98 degrees F (37 degrees C).
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 21" x 35" (53 cm x 9 cm) diameter paper rolls.
- Electrical Receptacle: 115 VAC, 5 A Maximum.
- Shipping Weight: 515 lb (233.6 kg).
Midmark 625 Bariatric Treatment Table Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-625-001: Table with receptacles, pelvic tilt, and drawer heater.
- #MFI-MMK-625-003: Table with receptacles, pelvic tilt, drawer heater, and wireless controls.
Midmark 625 Bariatric Treatment Table Literature
Midmark Upholstery Care and Maintenance Guide
Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Power Exam Table Service and Parts Manual
Midmark 625 Bariatric Treatment Table...
Midmark 625 Bariatric Treatment Table video