- Light weight, portable, and features a universal applicator cable to make changing applicators quick and easy
- Large soft-touch controls
- Backlit LCD screen displays all treatment parameters and conditions
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 3 YearsWarranty: 3 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound comes complete with all the necessary components to perform therapeutic ultrasound, including:
- #7413: 740 Ultrasound Applicator - 5 cm2 / 1 and 3.2 MHz*.
- #7293: Detachable Hospital Grade Line Cord - Domestic.
- #7391: Universal Applicator Cable.
- Sonigel - Trial-Size Tube.
- Instruction Manual.
*Customer can exchange the 5 cm2 Applicator for the 1 cm2 or 10 cm2 Applicator at no additional cost. If you would like to customize your order, please contact MFI Medical.
Note: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: 3 Years Limited (Unit) / 1 Year Limited (Applicators) - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Sonicator 740 is a 1 and 3 MHz unit that produces ultrasound in continuous and pulsed modes for maximum treatment flexibility. It is light weight, portable, and features a universal applicator cable to make changing applicators quick and easy.
Large soft-touch controls let you set-up treatments quickly and easily. The backlit LCD display shows all treatment parameters and conditions. It automatically self-tunes to the ultrasound applicator to ensure accurate delivery of ultrasound.
All Mettler ultrasound devices offer two patented technologies: direct crystal-to-patient contact and a universal applicator cable. The Sonicator applicators' unique crystal-to-patient technology delivers ultrasound directly to the patient without a metal interface. They feature watertight characteristics for underwater therapy. The unique universal applicator cable is the only truly detachable cable on the market. It detaches from both ends of the cable, allowing the clinician to change applicators quick and easily. Both of these patented features cut down on service time as well as extend the overall life span of the device.
The Model 740x has all the features of the Model 740, but comes standard with all three available applicators - a 5 cm2 dual frequency applicator, a 10 cm2 / 1 MHz applicator, and a 1 cm2 / 3 MHz applicator. The 5 and 10 cm2 applicators are contoured for easy ultrasound application. The pencil-shaped 1 cm2 applicator is ideal for delivering ultrasound to hard-to-reach and small treatment areas. All three applicators can be stored on the unit itself to keep them available at all times.
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Features
- Continuous and 10, 20, and 50% pulsed modes for maximum treatment flexibility.
- Back-lit liquid crystal display (LCD) informs the practitioner about treatment status.
- Time and ultrasound output intensity are actively displayed during a treatment.
- 'Ultrasound active' indicator on the display alerts the operator when ultrasound is being delivered by the applicator.
- An additional LED on the applicator itself lights up when ultrasound is being delivered, and flashes when there is a problem with coupling.
- Large controls on the silicone rubber keypad provide one-touch entry for treatment parameters.
- An audible tone provides you with further reinforcement that a selection has been made.
- Error conditions are prominently shown on the display as well as all treatment parameters.
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Specifications
- Weight without Battery: 3.75 lb (1.7 kg).
- Weight with Battery: 4.5 lb (2 kg).
- Height: 13.5" (34 cm).
- Width: 9.5" (24 cm).
- Depth: 7" (18 cm).
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Configurations
- #ME 740: Model 740 with 5 cm2 Applicator.
- #ME 740x: Model 740x with all three Applicators: 1 cm2 / 3 MHz, 5 cm2 / 1/3 MHz, and a 10 cm2 / 1 MHz Applicator.
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Accessories
The Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound is commonly purchased with:
- #73: Three-shelf Mobile Cart - Can hold any Sonicator therapeutic ultrasound with the Sys*Stim 226, side by side. It has two additional shelves to hold supplies.
- #110: Travel Bag - Ideal for carrying the Sonicator to the patient. It holds one Sonicator 740 and its accessories.
Sonigel Ultrasound Couplant:
- #1844: Twelve 8.5 oz Tubes.
- #1851: Twelve 250 ml Bottles.
- #1852: One 5 L Bottle.
- #1853: Four 5 L Bottles.
Sonigel Lotion with Aloe Vera:
- #1863: One Bottle.
- #1864: Four Bottles.
Detachable Line Cord:
- #7293: Domestic.
- #7296: IEC (220 V).
- #7391: Universal Applicator Cable.
- #7401: Rechargeable Battery Pack.
740 Ultrasound Applicator:
- #7410: 10 cm2 / 1 MHz (Pencil Style Applicator).
- #7413: 5 cm2 / 1 and 3 MHz.
- #7431: 1 cm2 / 3 MHz.