Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to email@example.com.
Warranty: 2 Years Unit / 1 Year Applicators.
The Sonicator 740 produces ultrasound in continuous and pulsed modes for maximum treatment flexibility. Large soft-touch controls let you set-up treatments quickly and easily. The backlit LCD display shows all treatment parameters and conditions. It automatically self-tunes to the ultrasound applicator to ensure accurate delivery of ultrasound.
All Mettler ultrasound devices offer 2 patented technologies: direct crystal-to-patient contact and a universal applicator cable. The Sonicator applicators' unique crystal-to-patient technology delivers ultrasound directly to the patient without a metal interface. They feature watertight characteristics for underwater therapy. The unique universal applicator cable is the only truly detachable cable on the market. It detaches from both ends of the cable, allowing the clinician to change applicators quick and easily. Both of these patented features cut down on service time as well as extend the overall life span of the device.
The Model 740x has all the features of the Model 740, but comes standard with all 3 available applicators - a 5 cm2 dual frequency applicator, a 10 cm2 / 1 MHz applicator, and a 1 cm2 / 3 MHz applicator. The 5 and 10 cm2 applicators are contoured for easy ultrasound application. The pencil-shaped 1 cm2 applicator is ideal for delivering ultrasound to hard-to-reach and small treatment areas. All 3 applicators can be stored on the unit itself to keep them available at all times.
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Features:
- Continuous and 10, 20, and 50% pulsed modes for maximum treatment flexibility.
- Back-lit liquid crystal display (LCD) informs the practitioner about treatment status.
- Time and ultrasound output intensity are actively displayed during a treatment.
- 'Ultrasound active' indicator on the display alerts the operator when ultrasound is being delivered by the applicator.
- An additional LED on the applicator itself lights up when ultrasound is being delivered, and flashes when there is a problem with coupling.
- Large controls on the silicone rubber keypad provide one-touch entry for treatment parameters.
- An audible tone provides you with further reinforcement that a selection has been made.
- Error conditions are prominently shown on the display as well as all treatment parameters.
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Specifications:
- Weight without Battery: 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg).
- Weight with Battery: 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg).
- Height: 13.5" (34 cm).
- Width: 9.5" (24 cm).
- Depth: 7.0" (18 cm).
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Configurations:
- ME 740: Model 740 with 5 cm2 Applicator.
- 740Ext: Model 740 with 5 cm2 Applicator and a 2 Year Warranty Extension.
- ME 740x: Model 740x with 3 Applicators: 1 cm2 / 3 MHz, 5 cm2 / 1/3 MHz, and a 10 cm2 / 1 MHz Applicator.
- 740xExt: Model 740x with 3 Applicators: 1 cm2 / 3 MHz, 5 cm2 / 1/3 MHz, and a 10 cm2 / 1 MHz Applicator, and a 2 Year Warranty Extension.
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Literature:
Mettler Sonicator 740 Series Therapeutic Ultrasound Specifications Guide
Mettler Sonicator 740 Series Therapeutic Ultrasound User Manual
Mettler Sonicator 740 Series Therapeutic Ultrasound Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.