The Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound is a 1 and 3 MHz unit that comes standard with a 5 cm2 dual frequency applicator*. It is light weight, portable, and features a universal applicator cable to make changing applicators quick and easy.
*Customer can exchange the 5 cm2 Applicator for the 1 cm2 or 10 cm2 Applicator at no additional cost. If you would like to customize your order, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to email@example.com.
Warranty: 2 Years (Unit) / 1 Year (Applicators).
The Sonicator 740 produces ultrasound in continuous and pulsed modes for maximum treatment flexibility. Large soft-touch controls let you set-up treatments quickly and easily. The backlit LCD display shows all treatment parameters and conditions. It automatically self-tunes to the ultrasound applicator to ensure accurate delivery of ultrasound.
All Mettler ultrasound devices offer two patented technologies: direct crystal-to-patient contact and a universal applicator cable. The Sonicator applicators' unique crystal-to-patient technology delivers ultrasound directly to the patient without a metal interface. They feature watertight characteristics for underwater therapy. The unique universal applicator cable is the only truly detachable cable on the market. It detaches from both ends of the cable, allowing the clinician to change applicators quick and easily. Both of these patented features cut down on service time as well as extend the overall life span of the device.
The Model 740x has all the features of the Model 740, but comes standard with all three available applicators - a 5 cm2 dual frequency applicator, a 10 cm2 / 1 MHz applicator, and a 1 cm2 / 3 MHz applicator. The 5 and 10 cm2 applicators are contoured for easy ultrasound application. The pencil-shaped 1 cm2 applicator is ideal for delivering ultrasound to hard-to-reach and small treatment areas. All three applicators can be stored on the unit itself to keep them available at all times.
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Features
- Continuous and 10, 20, and 50% pulsed modes for maximum treatment flexibility.
- Back-lit liquid crystal display (LCD) informs the practitioner about treatment status.
- Time and ultrasound output intensity are actively displayed during a treatment.
- 'Ultrasound active' indicator on the display alerts the operator when ultrasound is being delivered by the applicator.
- An additional LED on the applicator itself lights up when ultrasound is being delivered, and flashes when there is a problem with coupling.
- Large controls on the silicone rubber keypad provide one-touch entry for treatment parameters.
- An audible tone provides you with further reinforcement that a selection has been made.
- Error conditions are prominently shown on the display as well as all treatment parameters.
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Specifications
- Weight without Battery: 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg).
- Weight with Battery: 4.5 lbs (2 kg).
- Height: 13.5" (34 cm).
- Width: 9.5" (24 cm).
- Depth: 7" (18 cm).
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Configurations
- #ME 740: Model 740 with 5 cm2 Applicator.
- #740Ext: Model 740 with 5 cm2 Applicator and a 2 Year Warranty Extension.
- #ME 740x: Model 740x with 3 Applicators: 1 cm2 / 3 MHz, 5 cm2 / 1/3 MHz, and a 10 cm2 / 1 MHz Applicator.
- #740xExt: Model 740x with 3 Applicators: 1 cm2 / 3 MHz, 5 cm2 / 1/3 MHz, and a 10 cm2 / 1 MHz Applicator, and a 2 Year Warranty Extension.
Mettler Sonicator 740 Therapeutic Ultrasound Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.