- Large Sponge 3.5" Diameter Applicator (#6004).
- Multiple-Prong Applicator (#6008).
- Four-Ball Applicator (#6009).
- Pointed-Tip Applicator (#6014).
- Large 5" Diameter Firm Rubber Applicator (#6015).
- Curved Sponge Applicator (#6016).
- (50) Medium Disposable Applicator Covers (#6038).
- (50) Large Disposable Applicator Covers (#6039).
Warranty: 3 Years.
The G5 Plus is the newest G5 massager in a long line of clinical models. It is ideal for physical therapy clinics and sports medicine. It helps in trigger point reduction, treatment of muscle spasm, and pain relief. It is perfect for busy clinics where therapy is done from both sitting and standing positions, and is especially useful for over-the-shoulder applications.
G5 Massage Machines have been sold and used successfully for over 50 years. They provide a very deep, penetrating massage using frequencies from 10 to 60 CPS. G5 Massage Machines are the only massagers with Directional Stroking, not vibration. Using G5 machines over a hot or cold pack seems to drive in the heat or cold. They can be equally effective when used over toweling or clothing, and won't tangle in hair.
Mettler G5 Plus Clinical Massage System Features:
- Digital display shows speed and time.
- Large speed control dial.
- Adjustable operating speed.
- Maintains its velocity, regardless of load.
- Reliable, durable, and quiet.
- Back-lit display shows messaging speed as well as treatment time remaining.
Mettler G5 Plus Clinical Massage System Specifications:
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower.
- Output Speed: 10 to 60 cycles per second (adjustable).
- Power Source: 90 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Product Approval: CE.
- Leakage Current: Under 75 µA.
- Assembled Dimensions: 44" x 21" x 21".
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 21" x 17.4".
Mettler G5 Plus Clinical Massage System Literature:
Mettler G5 Massage Machines Brochure
Mettler G5 Plus Technical Specifications
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.