Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler G5 Plus Clinical Massage System (#ME 610) includes:
- Large Sponge 3.5" Diameter Applicator (#6004).
- Multiple-Prong Applicator (#6008).
- Four-Ball Applicator (#6009).
- Pointed-Tip Applicator (#6014).
- Large 5" Diameter Firm Rubber Applicator (#6015).
- Curved Sponge Applicator (#6016).
- (50) Medium Disposable Applicator Covers (#6038).
- (50) Large Disposable Applicator Covers (#6039).
Warranty: 2 Years.
The G5 Plus is the newest G5 massager in a long line of clinical models. It is ideal for physical therapy clinics and sports medicine. It helps in trigger point reduction, treatment of muscle spasm, and pain relief. It is perfect for busy clinics where therapy is done from both sitting and standing positions, and is especially useful for over-the-shoulder applications.
G5 Massage Machines have been sold and used successfully for over 50 years. They provide a very deep, penetrating massage using frequencies from 10 to 60 CPS. G5 Massage Machines are the only massagers with Directional Stroking, not vibration. Using G5 machines over a hot or cold pack seems to drive in the heat or cold. They can be equally effective when used over toweling or clothing, and won't tangle in hair.
Mettler G5 Plus Clinical Massage System Features
- Digital display shows speed and time.
- Large speed control dial.
- Adjustable operating speed.
- Maintains its velocity, regardless of load.
- Reliable, durable, and quiet.
- Back-lit display shows messaging speed as well as treatment time remaining.
Mettler G5 Plus Clinical Massage System Specifications
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower.
- Output Speed: 10 to 60 cycles per second (adjustable).
- Power Source: 90 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Product Approval: CE.
- Leakage Current: Under 75 µA.
- Assembled Dimensions: 44" x 21" x 21".
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 21" x 17.4".