Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy (#ME 390) includes two (4.7" x 7.1") soft-rubber plate capacitive applicators with flexible cables, six felt spacers, two cloth covers, two elastic Velcro straps (48"), power cord, and instructions.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to email@example.com.
Warranty: 4 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Auto*Therm 390 is a pulsed and continuous shortwave diathermy with a variety of frequencies and pulse widths to choose from. Choose from two different modes of application - deep penetration with inductive coil diathermy, or shallow penetration with capacitive electrodes.
This unit features soft rubber electrodes for the application of shortwave diathermy energy. An easy-to-use membrane panel guides the user through setup. A patient pullcord allows the patient to stop all output if the treatment becomes uncomfortable.
Weighing only 15 pounds, this unit can be easily carried between treatment rooms or to the patient. There is a handle molded into the case to allow the clinician to carry it around the clinic.
Since 1968, Mettler Electronics has produced shortwave diathermy (SWD) units that produce comforting deep heat in muscle tissues. Shortwave diathermy is used when the clinician needs to provide deep heat to a larger area than normally covered by ultrasound.
Mettler Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy Specifications
- Input: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Frequency: 27.12 MHz.
- Treatment Time: 1 - 30 minutes.
- Continuous Mode: 100 W Average Power.
- Pulsed Mode: 200 W Peak Power.
- Pulse Frequency: 10 Hz, 20 Hz, 50 Hz, 100 Hz, 400 Hz.
- Pulse Duration: 65 µs, 100 µs, 200 µs, 300 µs, 400 µs.
- Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg).
- Dimensions: 7" (H) x 14" (W) x 16.5" (D) (18 cm x 36 cm x 42 cm).
- ETL Listed: ME 390 (9801427).
Mettler Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy Accessories
The Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy is commonly purchased with:
- #95: Cabinet - Designed to hold the unit and an arm and drum. Helps make the Auto*Therm 390 portable by providing a solid platform for the inductive coil drum electrode.
- #3963: 12 x 18 cm Soft Applicator with Flexible Cable.
- #3965: 14 x 20 cm Felt Spacer for Soft-Rubber Applicators.
- #3967: 18 x 26 cm Cloth Cover for Soft-Rubber Applicators.
- #3974: Neon Check Light.
- #3983: Lanyard for Patient Safety Switch.
- #3984: Strap for Securing 14 cm Drum.
- #9905: Pocket Guide for the Auto*Therm Shortwave Diathermy.