- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Pulsed and continuous shortwave diathermy
- Two different modes of application - deep penetration with inductive coil diathermy, or shallow penetration with capacitive electrodes
- Lightweight - Can be easily carried between treatment rooms or to the patient
- Treatment Time: 1 - 30 minutes
- MFR: Mettler
MPN: ME 390
- Phone: (800) 854-9305
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy (#ME 390) includes two 12 x 18 cm Soft Applicators with Flexible Cable (#3963), six 14 x 20 cm Felt Spacers for Soft-Rubber Applicators (#3965), two 8 x 26 cm Cloth Covers for Soft-Rubber Applicators (#3967), two Electrode Straps (#2009), a Detachable Line Cord - Domestic (#7293), instruction manual, and warranty card.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to [email protected].
Warranty: 4 Years (Unit) / 1 Year (Applicators and Accessories) - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Auto*Therm 390 is a pulsed and continuous shortwave diathermy with a variety of frequencies and pulse widths to choose from. Choose from two different modes of application - deep penetration with inductive coil diathermy, or shallow penetration with capacitive electrodes.
This unit features soft rubber electrodes for the application of shortwave diathermy energy. An easy-to-use membrane panel guides the user through setup. A patient pullcord allows the patient to stop all output if the treatment becomes uncomfortable.
Weighing only 15 pounds, this unit can be easily carried between treatment rooms or to the patient. There is a handle molded into the case to allow the clinician to carry it around the clinic.
Since 1968, Mettler Electronics has produced shortwave diathermy (SWD) units that produce comforting deep heat in muscle tissues. Shortwave diathermy is used when the clinician needs to provide deep heat to a larger area than normally covered by ultrasound.
Mettler Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy Specifications
- Input: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Frequency: 27.12 MHz.
- Treatment Time: 1 - 30 minutes.
- Continuous Mode: 100 W Average Power.
- Pulsed Mode: 200 W Peak Power.
- Pulse Frequency: 10 Hz, 20 Hz, 50 Hz, 100 Hz, 400 Hz.
- Pulse Duration: 65 µs, 100 µs, 200 µs, 300 µs, 400 µs.
- Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg).
- Dimensions: 16.5" (D) x 14" (W) x 7" (H) (42 cm x 36 cm x 18 cm).
- ETL Listed: ME 390 (9801427).
Mettler Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Auto*Therm 390 Shortwave Diathermy:
- #96: Cabinet - Designed to hold the unit and an arm and drum. Helps make the Auto*Therm 390 portable by providing a solid platform for the inductive coil drum electrode.
- #2009: Electrode Strap (4/Box).
- #3963: 12 x 18 cm Soft Applicator with Flexible Cable.
- #3965: 14 x 20 cm Felt Spacer for Soft-Rubber Applicators.
- #3967: 18 x 26 cm Cloth Cover for Soft-Rubber Applicators.
- #3974: Neon Check Light.
- #3983: Lanyard for Patient Safety Switch.
- #3984: Strap for Securing 14 cm Drum.
- #7293: Detachable Line Cord - Domestic.
- #9905: Pocket Guide for the Auto*Therm Shortwave Diathermy.