Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Metrex CaviWipes Bleach (12/Case) (#13-9100) are effective disinfectant towelettes that eliminate 40 organisms. No PPE is required, as it's safe to use without gloves.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
The CaviWipes Bleach are EPA N List compliant and can kill a wide variety of bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens (including SARS-CoV-2). The bleach dilution is 1:10, which allows it to be safe for use on medical equipment and with skin contact. It's a one-step cleaner and disinfectant, reducing the amount of supplies needed to clean and sanitize spaces. It's also low odor, for those sensitive to bleach scent.
These wipes have a 3-minute efficacy against:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Adenovirus (type 2) (Adenoid 6)
- Canine Parvovirus
- Enterovirus (type D68) (EV-D68)
- Hepatitis A (Virus) (Human HAV)
- Human Rotavirus (strain WA)
- Poliovirus (type 1), Chat Strain
- Rhinovirus (type 37)
Mold, Mildew, Fungi
- Aspergillus brasiliensis
- Candida albicans
- Candida auris
- Trichophyton interdigitale (formerly Trichophyton mentagrophytes)
- Burkholderia cepacia
- Clostridioides difficile spores
- Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Legionella pneumophila
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Serratia marcescens
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Enterobacter cloacae
- Carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRKP) (CRE)
- Extended spectrum-lactamase (ESBL) Escherichia coli
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Multidrug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Penicillin Resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Vancomycin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VRSA)
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Herpes simplex virus (type 1)
- Herpes simplex virus (type 2)
- HIV-1 (Human lmmunodeficiency Virus type 1)
- Human Coronavirus
- lnfluenza A virus Strain A (H3N2)
- lnfluenza B virus Strain B
- Measles virus
- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 Virus)
Metrex CaviWipes Bleach Features
- Effective against over 40 pathogens on non-porous surfaces.
- 1:10 bleach dilution is safe for medical devices and low odor.
- Safe to use without PPE and gloves.
- Both cleans and disinfects.