- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Compatible with the MI-550, MI-750, and MI-1000 lights
- Extends 70" in length
- Lights are NOT included
- MFR: Medical Illumination Ships from Medical Illumination
- Phone: (800) 831-1222
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Medical Illumination Single Trolley Shuttle Track (#064011) allows a Medical Illumination light to be mounted to a mobile ceiling track.
Note: Compatible with the MI-550, MI-750, and MI-1000 lights only. Lights pictured above are NOT included.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Single Trolley Shuttle Track system is a single track mounted to the ceiling, with a base and drop tube that holds the light head in place. This mount can slide along the track to easily position the light as you like it, whether it's closer to the subject or further away for more light distribution. This track is ideal for mounting over a surgical table, with a wide light range and one-hand movement.
This item can also be found under Symmetry Surgical / Bovie product number #STST-1.
Medical Illumination Single Trolley Shuttle Track Features
- Compatible with the MI-550, MI-750, and MI-1000 lights.
- Can slide the lights easily along the track.
- Extends 70" in length.
Medical Illumination Single Trolley Shuttle Track Specifications
- Track Length: 70".
- Track Width: 7.75".
- Arm Assembly Weight: 48.3 lb (21.9 kg).
- Articulating Arm Vertical Movement: +20° Up, -60° Down.
- Articulating Arm Horizontal Movement: ≈540°.
- Articulating Arm/Yoke Interface: ≈540°.
- Yoke/Light Head Interface: ≈540°.
Medical Illumination Single Trolley Shuttle Track Literature
Medical Illumination ShuttleTrack Installation and Service Manual
Medical Illumination Single Trolley S...