- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Compatible with the Maxtec MaxO2+AE, OM-25AE, OM-25ME, MaxBlend, and MaxVenturi
- Equivalent replacement for several oxygen sensors
- Measures Pulse Oxygen Concentration
- Uses a patented weak-acid based technology to provide a more stable signal, longer sensor life, and to withstand high levels of CO2, CO, and other acidic gases
- MFR: Maxtec | Ships from Maxtec
- MPN: R125P03-002
- Phone: (800) 748-5355
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Maxtec MAX-250E Oxygen Sensor (#R125P03-002) is an FiO2 (Fraction of Inspired Oxygen) Sensor compatible with a variety of systems. It is an equivalent replacement for several oxygen sensors, and is primarily used with Ventilator Machines.
Note: Can only be shipped within the U.S.
Warranty: 2 Year Shelf Life.
The MAX-250E measures Pulse Oxygen Concentration. If you would also like to measure Flow, the Handi+ adaptor can be used (purchased separately).
The MAX-250 Series uses a patented weak-acid based technology to provide a more stable signal, longer sensor life, and to withstand high levels of CO2, CO, and other acidic gases.
- Maxtec: MaxO2+AE, OM-25AE, OM-25ME, MaxBlend, MaxVenturi.
- Analytical Industries: PSR-11-917-J1.
- CareFusion: Sentry Blender.
- Covidien: Newport E360.
- Fluke: VT Mobile.
- Mercury Medical: 10-103-08.
- Pacifitech: PT-25A.
- Teledyne: R29MED #C-70592.
- Viasys: 66045, Sentry Blender.
Maxtec MAX-250E Oxygen Sensor Specifications
- Range of Measurement: 0 to 100% O2.
- Output: 10.0 to 15.5 mV.
- Zero Offset: Less than or equal to 0.5 mV.
- Response Time: Less than or equal to 15 seconds at 23 +/- 2 °C.
- Linearity: Within +/- 1% of full scale.
- Expected Lifetime: Greater than 1,500,000 %O2 hours.
- Temperature Compensation: Less than +/- 3%.
- Operational Temperature Range: 5 to 40 °C.
- Storage Temperature Range: -15 to 50 °C.
- Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Interference: Per EN ISO 80601-2-55.