Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Masimo Radius-7 Pulse Oximeter (#9664) includes two battery/display modules, an instrument module, and a battery charging adapter.
Note: The Radius-7 does not include the Root Monitor. The Radius-7 is not functional on it's own and must be used with the Masimo Root Monitor.
Warranty: 1 Year.
With Masimo's breakthrough Masimo SET and rainbow Acoustic Monitoring technology and wireless communication, Radius-7 is designed to allow patient mobility along with continuous monitoring, all in a patient-worn monitor.
Masimo Radius-7 Pulse Oximeter Features
- Masimo SET Measurements (included standard):
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2).
- Pulse Rate (PR).
- Perfusion Index (PI).
- Rainbow SET Measurements (upgradeable options, must be added at time of purchase): In addition to traditional blood gas measurements, these rainbow SET parameters can be added. If you would like a customized Radius-7 with any of the following parameters, please contact our expert sales team:
- Total Hemoglobin - SpHb (#2630): Helps with quick, spot-check assessment.
- Methemoglobin - SpMet (#2297): Helps identify methemoglobinemia, a dangerous and deadly reaction caused by many drugs routinely administered in clinical settings.
- Carboxyhemoglobin - SpCO (#2296): Helps detects carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
- Oxygen Content - SpOC (#2630): By calculating hemoglobin and oxygen saturation, SpOC provides a more complete picture of your patients' oxygenation status.
- Oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate monitoring with Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry for reduced false alarms and increased true alarm detection during challenging conditions.
- Respiration rate monitoring with rainbow Acoustic Monitoring for increased patient tolerance compared to capnography.
- Small, light weight, and wearable for untethered monitoring and ambulation.
- Designed to promote greater patient comfort and independence.
- Reduces the need for nurses to disconnect the monitor each time the patient gets out of bed.
- Standard wireless communication.
- Short-range communication to Root monitor with secured Bluetooth.
- Upgradable to WiFi for direct communication throughout the hospital to the Patient SafetyNet remote monitoring system.
- Flexible Functionality:
- Parameter and waveform views facilitate on-the-spot assessment of patient status.
- Configurable display shut-off minimizes patient distraction and supports privacy while ambulating.
- Audible alarms sound on Root when connected via Bluetooth. Audible alarms sounds on Radius-7 when not connected to Root via Bluetooth. Visual alarms are displayed on both Radius-7 and Root.
- Two "hot-swappable," rechargeable modules (one on Radius-7, one charging in Root) minimizes monitoring interruption.
- 12-hour battery life facilitates just one module exchange per shift.
- Single-patient-use armband minimizes cross-contamination risk while ensuring patient comfort.
- Seamless module pairing with Root to facilitate nursing workflows.
Masimo Radius-7 Pulse Oximeter Accessories
- Single Use Patient Arm Bands (White / 20 per Box):
- #38879: Small.
- #38880: Medium.
- #38881: Large.
Masimo Radius-7 Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.8" x 1.2" (130 mm x 70 mm x 30 mm).
- Weight: 0.34 lbs (155 g).
- Display Update Rate: 1 second.
- Battery Module:
- Type: Lithium ion.
- Capacity (Battery Life): 12 hours.
- Charging Time: ‰¤ 6 hours.
- Radio: Bluetooth.
- WiFi: 802.11 A/B/G.
Masimo Radius-7 Pulse Oximeter Media and Literature