Shop with confidence at MFI
The Masimo MightySat Rx Fingertip Pulse Oximeter kit includes a carrying case, lanyard, and two AAA batteries.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The MightySat Rx features Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion technology, to provide measurements of SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation), PR (Pulse Rate), PI (Perfusion Index), and even PVI (Pleth Variability Index) (optional).
Perfusion Index (PI): The ratio of the pulsatile blood flow to the non-pulsatile blood in peripheral tissue used to measure peripheral perfusion.
Signal IQ (SIQ): Located under the plethysmographic waveform. The height of the vertical line provides an assessment of the confidence in the SpO2 value displayed.
Plethysmographic (Pleth) Waveform: Real-time pulse pressure waveform.
Pleth Variability Index (PVi): A measure of the dynamic changes in the perfusion index (PI) that occur during the respiratory cycle.
Masimo MightySat Rx Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Features
- SpO2 and PR measurements use Masimo Signal Extraction Technology (SET).
- High Resolution Display: Rotating and adjustable color screen (3.3 cm) for clear, real-time display of all measurements.
- Plethysmographic Waveform: Provides depiction of the patient's pleth.
- Touchpad: Allows for easy access of setting and device features.
- Durable, Lightweight Design: Small and portable for use in clinical environments.
- Flexible Pad: Easily conforms to finger shape for enhanced comfort and enables secure application to finger.
- Masimo Professional Health App (Bluetooth LE models only): Display parameter data to a compatible smart device. Measurements can also integrate into Apple's Health app.
Masimo MightySat Rx Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Functional Oxygen Saturation (SpO2): 0 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate (PR): 25 - 240 bpm.
- Perfusion Index (PI): 0.02 - 20%.
- Pleth Variability Index: 0 - 100%.
SpO2 Accuracy Range:
- No Motion: 2%.
- Motion: 3%.
- Low Perfusion: 2%.
PR Accuracy Range:
- No Motion: 3 bpm.
- Motion: 5 bpm.
- Low Perfusion: 3 bpm.
- SpO2 Accuracy Range:
- Patient Weight (Adult and Pediatric Patients): > 66 lb (30 kg).
- SpO2: 1%.
- PR: 1 bpm.
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 1.6" x 1.2" (7.4 cm x 4.1 cm x 3 cm).
- Weight (with Battery): 0.16 lb (73 g).
- Operating: Two 1.5 Volt AAA Batteries.
- Battery Life: Approximately 1800 spot checks.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 °F (-40 to 70 °C).
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 95% (non-condensing).
Masimo MightySat Rx Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Configurations
- #9709: Standard (No Bluetooth LE or PVI).
- #9809: With Bluetooth Low Energy.
- #9909: With Bluetooth Low Energy and Pleth Variability Index (PVI) measurement.
Masimo MightySat Rx Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.